Epilogue | Soulmates

The transition to Min-hyuk being their manager again was extremely apparent when within a day Min-hyuk had sorted out the entire mess Kyung-mi had created. On the insistence of the members and Jina, Min-hyuk managed to make the house their permanent dorm. Even though they had to travel a long distance to the city, it had become their home and their home had life again.

The company wanted Yuta and Jina to marry immediately upon learning the new details following the fortune teller's prophecy. But Min-hyuk knew that Yuta and Jina needed time to be ready to be able to completely enter each other's worlds. Since the contract had ended, Min-hyuk didn't have to go through a lot of trouble to convince the company to give Yuta and Jina some time.

In this one year, Yuta and Jina took their time to learn about each other anew, free from the bounds of a contract, rules and all the other things in between. They learned the meaning behind each smile, each tear, every look, every breath, every pause and what it meant to tell the other that they love them.

The evening of the first rain of monsoon, Yuta looked over at Jina who was sitting by the window, reading, and he knew in his heart that he was home. That there was no other place in the world he wanted to call home other than being with Jina.

'What are you reading?' he had asked.

'It's about a girl and a boy.'

'What about them?'

Jina had paused. Taking a deep breath, she had looked at Yuta who was sitting in front of her. The only sound in the room was the soft patter of the rain on the window. 'They want to get married,' she had said.

Her eyes held anticipation but not nervousness because she recognised the look in Yuta's eyes. It was the same as the look in her eyes.

'Yes,' he had replied.

She smiled softly and nodded slightly before going back to reading her book and Yuta went back to looking outside at the rain roof.

They were home.

The ceremony was held at the house, with the arrangements made under the rain roof in a way that when Yuta and Jina took each other as husband and wife, everyone could see the gorgeous garden and the mountains beyond it.

Despite it being a small wedding, Doyoung, who was in charge of everything by his own doing, was frantically running around the house. He was only subdued after Taeyong got him drunk at the reception, after which he became the life of the party.

When asked whether they want to rent out their own place after the wedding, Jina had told everyone that there is no other place than this one where they would be truly happy. Yuta half cried and half smiled hearing this. The house never had a dull moment.

Whether the company profited or not after Yuta and Jina got married, that is not what the story is about. This was only the story of how two soulmates found each other and the story of how they also found the way to be with each other.