Other Works

The Red of the Rose

'Seduce Jang Miah and you can spend one night with me.'

All Taeyong had to do was seduce Miah and break up with her in front of everyone at the annual dance and he gets his chance with the college's hottest girl, Ahn Serin.

Simple enough for the college heartthrob.

But Taeyong will be entangled in his own little game when he finds himself incapable of staying away from Miah.

Jang Miah, an average girl, who wanted nothing but an ordinary college life, is now drawn to Taeyong's charms. But how will she feel when she finds out that she was merely a pawn in this game?

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

The Night Belongs to the Moon

'You can stay, but on one condition – you have to serve me,' said the Vampire Lord.

The world was divided into two realms – vampires and humans, and Lee Taeyong, the most powerful vampire of all, was the Lord of the vampire realm.

When on a night he saved the life of a girl, he took her in as his Familiar. But little did he expect to be so charmed by her that he would find himself hopelessly yearning for her.

However, when strange incidents started happening in his mansion, all fingers pointed towards the only human in the house, her.

Can Taeyong find the true identity of the one behind it all? Will he be able to protect the one he loves and save his heart?