01.

7th September,1995.
Aaliyah walked through the hallway of her high school,blocking out the loudness of others with her walkman blasting in her ears.

It was her last year in school and she was over the moon because she had just put out an album which,was produced by R.Kelly.

She was feeling excited for her first day back at school but she wasn't looking forward for the drama and people questioning her about her music.

Aaliyah couldn't help but to look around for a particular person whilst,she was trying not to pay attention to anyone.

She was looking for Lisa that she hasn't seen since before summer break and she was quite worried because she always use to keep in touch but she hadn't heard a thing in months.

She thought she had done something wrong but the last time they spoke,they were cool for all she knew.

Suddenly,Aaliyah felt someone touch her shoulder which caused her to jump.

"Damn you have to scare me like that"she took off her headphones and looked at her friend.

"Sorry girl"she laughed.

She shot a glare at her.

"Hows things going with you and Dom?".

"To be honest,they're going good Tamar but sometimes he had his little bitch moods"aaliyah said as she went into her locker.

"Don't they all"Tamar rolled her eyes.

She got her books out of her locker and turned around to speak to Tamar.

"Where's Gina today?".

"Y'know what she's like for sleeping girl,her ass probably won't arrive till first class"Tamar said.

"Hmm probably".

Aaliyah opened her locker and looked in her mirror to make sure that she looked good.

As she was doing so,someone had caught her eye as they passed by.

"Hey"Aaliyah shouted,trying to get her attention.

The other girl looked back for a second and continued walking.

"Whats her problem?"Tamar asked.

"I don't know"Aaliyah shrugged her shoulders "i'll see you after class".

She grabbed her bag and ran after the other girl.

"Lisa?"Aaliyah called whilst running after her.

"Lisa?...".

She caught up to the other girl and pulled her to the side by her sleeve.

"Why are you ignoring me like that?"Aaliyah spoke.

"Because i don't want to talk to you Aaliyah"Lisa sternly spoke and pulled her arm back.

She began to walk away and Aaliyah let her because she knew there wasn't much she could do when,Lisa was like this.

Aaliyah was highly confused on why she was acting like that but she knows she will find out eventually.

She went to her first class which was,English and sat beside her class mate,Gina.

"Hey girl,how've you been?"Gina dapped her up.

"I've been okay,how are you?"Aaliyah sat down in her seat and took her books out of her bag.

Tionne,Lisa's cousin who was also a good friend of Aaliyah's came walking into the class.

She looked restless like she had no sleep but it was probably the weed she was smoking.