06.

The next day,10:45am.
"Aaliyah,why is this fucking door locked?"Dominique shouted from the other side of the door as he banged his fists loudly against the door.

Aaliyah got up half asleep totally forgetting that Lisa was still in bed,asleep.

"Yo why you got th-Who the fuck is that?".

Lisa sat up and rubbed her eyes to see who was shouting.

Aaliyah's eyes went wide when she realised he was talking about Lisa.

"Bitch why are you in my bed?".

"Muthafucker i know you are not talking to me"she flung the cover back and got up.

Aaliyah got in between them and pushed Dom back.

"Why she here?"he raised his voice again.

"She stayed here lastnight because her and her boyfriend been having problems and i don't need your permission if i want a friend to stay over"she said putting emphasis on friend.

He looked at them both weirdly and then walked out the room.

"I don't know what his problem is with me but he's either gonna get whooped or a cap in his ass"Lisa yelled,loud enough for him to hear.

"Shhh calm down"Aaliyah said to her.

"Nah he's got some nerve Aaliyah"she huffed and sat down on the bed.

Lisa's pager started to go off and she seen that it was her cousin,Marcus.

"I've gotta go,i'll see you later babygirl"she gave her a kiss on her cheek and grabbed her jacket off the floor.

Aaliyah grabbed Lisa by her hand before she left.

"Make sure to stop by again,okay?".

"Okay"she nodded her head.

She made her way out and jumped in her car to meet Marcus outside the corner store.

"Wassup?"Lisa approached him.

"So,you're not gonna give your big cousin a hug?"he opened his arms and looked at her funny.

She rolled her eyes and gave him a quick hug.

"Anyways why did you page me to meet you here?".

"Tyrin is worried that Dominique is putting hands on Aaliyah and i figured since ya'll were close that maybe you can keep an eye out for him".

Lisa sighed deeply and looked away.

She already knew that he had been putting his hands on Aaliyah but she' knows Aaliyah wouldn't like her to say anything.

"Yeh i will and i'll get back to you soon if i hear anything cause i gotta go see Tony".

Tony,he was a gangster and also Aaliyah and Tyrin's older brother.

He sold drugs to make a living but that didn't make him a gangster,it was his fearlessness and his passion to be at the top.