12.

Dominiq looked at her with very dark eyes and a creepy smile on his face.

"Help"Aaliyah screamed and he full force pushed her,causing her to fall back and hit her head.

He pulled out a silenced glock and aimed it at her head.

"You're gonna be real quite and act normal as we walk downstairs,okay?".

She slowly nodded her head.

Aaliyah knew that she had to do what he wanted or he'd kill her.

"You really thought you could just get away from me babygirl?"he crouched down and put the gun under her chin.

"Well you'll never get away from me and every time you try too,i'm gonna take people away from you until you give up and come back"he laughed devilishly.

Her eyes widened when she realised...

"You killed my brother?"her voice cracked.

"I tried to get Gina too but erm she left before i could get in"he said as he scratched the back of his head with the gun.

Aaliyah couldn't believe the crazy person who was in front of her was the person she was once in love with.

"And next it's gonna be yo mother"he started to trace the barrel of the gun up her leg "then,that little dyke friend of yours but i haven't made plans yet who's gonna be after them".

"Fuck you"She spat phlem in his face and tried to run.

He growled in anger and managed to yank her by the foot before she got to the door.

He gripped her hair and sent a back hand across her cheek.

"That was a stupid move bitch".

"Now you're gonna listen to me"he aimed the gun in the middle of her head "or you die".

Hours and hours had passed by,and Lisa was glad to be going home especially after the long day she had.

Her phone started ringing just as,she got in her car.

"Man do people ever give me a break"she rolled her eyes.

She looked at her phone and it was Tony.

"Wassup Tony?"she answered.

"Let me know if you hear or see anything of that punk ass because he's dead,i wish you could of told me sooner but i respect that you told me either way".

"Its cool,just keep people close to you and watch your back...i'll give you a call if i hear anything".

"You call me if you need anything too".

"Thanks,i'll speak to you later Tone"Lisa said then hung up.

Lisa sparked up a blunt and turned on the radio to stressed out by a tribe called quest.

"I really know how it feels to be stressed out,stressed out"Lisa started to sing along to the song playing.

She was hoping that all this would soon be over so,she could finally enjoy her life without worries.