11.

Aaliyah woke up to the sound of her phone loudly ringing.

She looked over at the clock before picking up her phone and it read 5:23am.

"Hello"she said half asleep.

"You should of came Aaliyah now look what you made me do".

Suddenly,she jumped up with her heart racing like crazy.

"Yo,are you okay?"Lisa asked "you gave me a heart attack jumping like that".

Aaliyah looked at the clock and it read 7:23am.

"Yeh,i just had a bad dream"she rubbed her hands over her face.

Her phone started to ring and she looked at Lisa.

"Are you gonna pick the phone up?"Lisa looked at her with her big doe eyes.

She sighed and answered.

"Tyrin has been found dead at the docks...it looked like somebody had dragged him then,they shot him five times"Tony's voice shook.

Aaliyah's heart sank,she didn't know how to react.

Instantly,Lisa wrapped her arms around her.

"Get off me"she tried to push her away but it didn't work.

"I said get off me".

She pushed Lisa away from her with full force,causing her to fall back.

Aaliyah got up and put on her grey cardigan that was laid on the floor.

"Where are you going?"Lisa asked.

"To the docks"she sniffled.

Lisa slipped on some socks and shoes along with some joggers then,followed Aaliyah.

They arrived at the docks and forensics were already there along with police.

"You don't wanna see"Tony tried to stop her.

"Get out my way"she tried to wiggle her way out of his grip.

She managed to get out of his grip and run over to his body bag.

She unzipped it and what she saw made her face go pale.

"No...no,no"She cried.

His face was badly grazed like a sander was used on it.

Tony grabbed hold of her and pulled her away.

"Lisa take her home,she can't be here any longer"he ordered as she tried to push him away from her.

Lisa grabbed her softly by the arm.

"Lets go babygirl".

"Don't touch me"she forcefully pushed her away and continued walking back to the car.

Aaliyah stayed quite and emotionless the ride back to the apartment.

"I'm sorry that it happened,Tyrin didn't deserve that"Lisa spoke as they walked back in.

"Its your fault why it did,you stopped me from going and now he's hurt someone i loved"she said with aggression in her voice.

"Aaliyah you don't know who it could've been,he sold drugs for a living remember?it could've been anyone"Lisa raised her voice at her.

"I know it was him"she sat on the couch with her arms crossed "he's not gonna stop until he gets me".

"Maybe if i went,my brother wouldn't be dead".

Lisa sighed and walked to her bedroom to grab a jumper before she left the building.

She understood that Aaliyah was upset and angry but it wasn't fair on how Aaliyah was speaking to her.