04

1998.
It's been 3 years since,school and lisa has barely spoke to Aaliyah.

Ever since,they kissed  she went weird with her and wouldn't speak to Lisa as much as theu once spoke but now they haven't spoke in 8 months.

She understood that she's been busy being on tour now that she's a superstar and stuff but she never leaves her a message or nothing and thats what she couldn't get her head around.

It's like she's just forgot about her and left her  in the dust.

Lisa was really happy for her with the way her music career has rocketed but it was horrible to see her bestfriend do good and her watch from a distance instead of being by her side.

She missed her like crazy yet,she never answers the phone and Lisa don't know what part of the world she was at.

She picked up her phone and decided to give her a call but it went straight to voice mail.

"Answer the damn phone Aaliyah"she sighed as she called her again but still no answer.

Lisa rang one of Aaliyah's friends,Gina hoping that she could tell her where she's at.

"Hey Gina,it's Lisa...erm could you tell me where Aaliyah is staying at please?".

"Ya'll finally spoke i guess?".

"Mhm"lisa hummed.

She give her Aaliyah's address and they chatted for a few minutes before lisa hung up to go to Aaliyah's.

To Aaliyah's address it was like a 20 minute drive and Lisa knew that she's got her own place now.

Lisa pulled up to her house and she found it was nice and the town was peaceful much more different to her home town.

You could tell she lived in the suburbs.

She walked up to her front door and knocked loudly.

A few minutes went by,and finally the door opened.

"Lisa?"she looked at the brown eyed girl shocked.

"Wow you've changed alot"she half smiled.

"Why are you here?are you okay?"she closed her grey cardigan over.

"Considering we ain't spoke in a few years yeh i'm good aaliyah"Lisa sarcastically spoke.

"Come in for a minute"she stepped aside and let the girl in.

Her house was beautiful and full of egyptian ornaments,Lisa couldn't help to admire it.

They walked to the living room and sat down on Aaliyah's cream sofa.

"Aaliyah why didn't you text or call me?we haven't spoke properly in 3 years since we fucking left high school...whats happening?".

"I'm sorry for that Lisa,i really am but i've been busy alot y'know".

Lisa scoffed and tried to blink her tears away.

"Too busy to know how i got this and why?"she stood up and lifted up her jumper to show a little scar at the side of her stomach.

"Or how i got this?"she turned around and lifted up her jumper to show a nasty scar on her back.

Aaliyah had no clue about how drastic and terrible Lisa's life has been for the past year and 4 months.

"Oh my god"Aaliyah gasped "Lisa i'm so sorry,i didn't have clue".

"Yeh because you never bothered to care"Lisa yelled "you were too busy living your life whilst,mine was getting worse day by day,we were bestfriends Aaliyah what happened?".

"Did you know that my father set that house on fire?all because i wouldn't give him money... i could hear my mother scream as he walked back into that fire...where were you Aaliyah?".

Lisa eyes were full of tears and she was trying to fight them away.

Aaliyah went and sat beside her.

"I'm sorry Lisa"she put her arm around her.

A tear drop fell from her eye and she quickly wiped it away and stood up.

"Fuck your sorry,you don't give a shit"Lisa spat.

Aaliyah could feel a lump forming in her throat.

"Lisa don't go please"she begged but she ignored her.

"You're not the only one who got hurt Lisa"she shouted.

Lisa stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"What the fuck are you talking about?".

"what are you talking about?"she seemed very angered.

"He hits me"she said and Lisa looked at her with a blank stare.

She always had a suspicions about Dominique but she never thought he would lay hands on Aaliyah.

"Is that why you're hiding your wrist?"Lisa grabbed her hand softly and pulled up her sleeve to reveal a big bruise.

"How long has it been going on for?"Lisa asked.

"Just after we left high school"she spoke quitely.

Lisa didn't know what to say so,she pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry for being selfish...i didn't know you had problems too".

Aaliyah laid her head on Lisa's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm just glad you're here,i-i've missed you so much".

Lisa hugged her whilst, she cried into her she could tell that Aaliyah needed her.

"I've missed you too".

After a few minutes,Aaliyah wiped her eyes and went to sit on the sofa with her feet up.

Lisa went and sat down beside her.

"Tell me whats been going on in your life"Aaliyah tried to change the conversation.

"Well"Lisa sighed "after the fire,my mom died from the smoke getting into her lungs and obviously my father died in the fire so,i ended up moving in with Tionne,Marcus and my aunt".

"I called and texted you everyday Aaliyah...why didn't you answer?"Lisa looked at her with a sad face.

"You want the honest truth?"she glanced at her.

"Yeh i do".

"Dom felt like you had a crush on me so,he blocked your number and he said he'd better not see me with you again or else".

Lisa scoffed "or else what?he's in a boy band the fuck he gon do?".

She turned and looked at Aaliyah.

"So,we're not gonna speak or see eachother again because of him?"she stood up and Aaliyah did too.

"What if he hurts you?"Aaliyah spoke lowly.

"Man fuck him,i don't care about Dominique"She said as the sound of a car drove up the garden.
TBC
———————————————————————
Awww they've both been through alot.

Who do you think carved into Lisa's arm?

Who could the person be in the car?

-Recommend.
-Comment.
-Vote.