03.

"Aaliyah wait"Lisa jogged after her.

"I don't wanna talk to you right now"she continued walking.

Lisa caught up to her and stopped her.

"Man i'm sorry for lying to you".

Aaliyah crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at her.

"Why'd you have to lie Lisa?"she said with an attitude.

"Because i knew you would get mad".

"I got mad because i'm your bestfriend and you don't tell me shit no more"she shouted at her.

"Do you blame me?"Lisa sarcastically laughed.

"I don't even know who you are anymore"Aaliyah said and walked off,leaving Lisa there.

To be honest,Lisa didn't know who she was herself and hadn't for a long time.

She's just trying to make it in life in order to get out of here and finally,have some money of her own but how can she when her fathers an alcoholic and steals?

She walked home,trailing her feet across the floor.

It felt to her asif anything wasn't going right in her life and she didn't know what to do about it.

Lisa could hear her father already shouting as,she walked up the path and she was dreading facing him.

"You"he pointed to Lisa as she came in "clean this mess up now".

There,was a ripped bin bag on the floor snd all the rubbish was everywhere.

It looked like he had ripped it up lookinh for something.

"I ain't doing shit"she bravely said as she walked upstairs.

Suddenly,she felt someone grab her hair and drag her down the stairs.

"What'd you say little girl?"he gripped her hair as he slapped her across the face.

"I said i ain't doing shit"she spat,causing him to punch her right in her mouth.

"You gon say that again,huh?"he lifted his fist up.

"Arthur behave"Her mother shouted.

"You're nothing but a coward"she spat in his face and laughed.

That really pissed him off because he threw Lisa on the floor and began to brutally kick her in the stomach,causing her to groan in pain.

"Arthur stop it now"Wanda quickly got in between them and managed to push him away from Lisa.

"You talk to me like that again and yo ass will be up in that damn hospital"he yelled at her.

Lisa dragged herself up from the floor and carefully walked up stairs.

Her ribs were absolutely aching in pain.

It felt like he had psychially knocked the wind out of her.

Once,she got in her room she barricaded her door and got changed then,went to bed.

Lisa felt like there was nothing worth living for but she could never harm herself in anyway.

She wanted to escape to a different place where,she can find inner peace but the only time she gets peace is when she sleeps.

The next day,7:30am.
Lisa dragged herself out of bed and sighed deeply as,she looked at her dresser that was barracading her door.

For a second she had forgot about lastnight till her body started to ache.