Eleven

Make sure to comment and vote!

RICO

I hit the punching bag over and over again until my knuckles burn.

I can't get the image of her wrist out of my mind. Did she do that to herself?

Fuck.

"Ayo, Giovanni!" I turn my head and watch as Jayden jogs over to me with sweat dripping from his body. He must have just finished training.

"Can you head to the grocery store and buy some snack for us tonight?" He runs his hand through his hair and smirks at me.

Tonight, Jayden supposedly wants to have a 'boy sleepover' as he calls it. I need to take care of nonna tonight but since these idiots are so persistent, I had to get a caretaker for her.
Okay
"No."

His smirks falls and he pulls his puppy eyes shit on me. "Please!! Nobody will do it for me."

Do it yourself.

"bene porco" I glare at him and he stares at me confused.

I just shrug and walk off to unwrap my hands and grab my car keys.

I probably smell horrible right now but I am not in the mood for his irritating begging at the moment.

I grab a towel and dry off the sweat before grabbing my keys and walking towards my black Mercedes.

I throw on a black shirt and click on a button to give my car a beep as I walk towards the sound.

I get in and turn on the engine before driving to get some stupid ass snacks.

I check my phone and wonder if I should text her. I had gotten her number days ago from a source but I never actually texted her.

She probably doesn't even want to talk to me.

Her wrists flash in my mind and let out a curse under my breath.

On my way to the store, I see a person walking along the side walk.

I didn't think much of it until I saw the red hair piled on top of their head.

That's not her, is it?

Their clothes look dirty and cut up and I can see their bad shape from in the car. I even notice a limp.

That's not her.

I slow down just a little bit to make sure and completely stop the car when they stop turning and look towards me.

Oh my god.

I feel sick in my stomach as I watch Bella turn to me with a beat up face.

No. That's not her.

There is no way.

She looks a little bit confused as she stares at my car.

Fuck.

I roll down the window and look at her.

"Bella?"

ARABELLA

I feel frozen in my spot as my eyes connect to his.

What is he doing here?

As if a switch have been flipped, his face turns blank as he says, "get in the car."

I feel as though I'm hypnotized as I walk slowly to the black Mercedes. Oh god, I hope I'm not making a big mistake right now.

As I open the car door, he gently grabs my arm and pulls me inside.

We sit in silence as I hear cars going around us and people talking in the distance. I look out the window and see a young couple walking together, hand in hand. They look so in love.

I feel tears well up in my eyes at the sight of them and I look back at my hands.

"Bella..." I cut him off before he can talk.

"Do... Do you remember when I first met you and we slept...?" I look over at him with teary eyes and he nods, looking distraught as if he could ever forget.

"Do you remember when I said I felt like he didn't love me as much as I loved him?"

He looks like he is thinking for a moment before nodding his head with anger in his mind.

"It was true. He doesn't love me." I whisper out the words and it feels like a stab to my heart.

Me and Adam have always been so close. He was my soulmate, I knew it. But then...

Before I can comprehend it, I ignore the pain as I throw my arms around Rico and sob into his shoulder. It hurts. So badly.

"Shhh... it's okay mi amore... I got you." He whispers gently in my ear as he holds a tight grip against me.

I cry and cry until I feel no more tears left to cry. I look up at him through my moist eyelashes and I can already tell that my mascara is on my cheeks.

"Let's get you cleaned up, hm?" He asks with gentle eyes and I nod my head, curling myself up in a ball.

I turn my body to look out the window and try not to cry again. Adam always said that I was a ugly cryer, I hope Rico doesn't think that.

I sigh and hiss in pain from my abdomen. Ouchy.

"You okay amore?" He looks over to me and I feel my face flush at the nickname. I nod my head and he smirks when he sees my red cheeks.

When we pull up to a apartment building, I look over at him with a confused expression. This is a big building. Imagine how much it costs.

"Not a fan of houses." He shrugs and unbuckled my seatbelt as he goes over to my side of the car to open it for me.

I smile gratefully at him and he grabs my hand as I stand up.

"Let's clean those wounds." He doesn't smile but I see a twitch in his lips and that's good enough for me.

I nod happily and let him lead me to his apartment.
————————————————————————