Thirty-One

RICO

"Bro! You can't stay cooped up in your room all night."

"Cmon Rico, let's go out. Have some fun. Meet some ladies! I heard about this party that's going on tonight, maybe we can go?"

I stare at the ceiling, trying to block out the noise of my idiotic friends.

I feel like I can't function without her here. I want to feel her lips on mine, mine on hers.

"That's it dude, we are going out tonight. Me, you, and the rest of these assholes."

"Hey! What did you just call me?!"

"A. S. S. H. O. L. E." Then I hear things getting thrown.

I sigh and sit up, staring at Jayden and Louis on the ground fighting.

"Will you two idiots stop?" I glare at them and they get off each other.

"If I agree to go to this party, will you guys leave me the fuck alone?" I scowl at them and each of them nod.

"I know you miss her but come on, can you at least try to act like she wasn't the life plug to your whole being?" I scoff at Thomas's comment.

He wouldn't get it... No one would. They didn't know her, or how she would be the only one to put a smile on my face, or risk her life just to see me fight. They don't get it.

I sigh and get up, "be ready in 10." They all nod and make their way out my room.

When I hear the front door close, I make my way into the bathroom.

I look at the counter and curse. Everywhere I look, I see her as if she is here.

"Coco!!" I hear her scream and I run towards the sound.

When I open the bathroom door, I tilt my head when I see her sitting on the ground.

"What happened mi amore?" I crouched down and help her get up.

"I fell of the counter." She pouts and a laugh escapes me.

She gawks at me, causing me to laugh harder.

"Why are you laughing?! It really hurt." She glares at me but she looks so fucking adorable.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to rub it and kiss it to make it feel better?" I smirk and watch her face turn red.

She slaps my arm and I chuckle.

"Fuck." I run a hand through my hair and make my way into the shower.

I quickly style my hair afterwards and throw on a black turtle neck with some black pants.

I grab my keys and phone, turning it on and hoping for a text to come in from her.

Nothing.

I turn it back off and stuff it in my pocket. I grab a jacket and leave my apartment.