chapter 1

Sydney lives in a big white house in a small city. She has one brother Nate Jacobs, he is in a very toxic relationship with Maddy. Sydney knew Maddy but she didn't talk to much to her. She sees her somewhere around the house sometimes but she isn't very interested in her brothers relationship.

Rue Bennet is Sydney's bestfriend. They have been friends since kindergarten. Rue is friends with fezco and ashtray. She is always chilling with them and asking them to give her drugs... yeah she's a drug addict. And Fez and Ash are drugdealers.

Rue always tries to invite Sydney to their house, but her brother Nate, doesn't allow her to go to them. He told Syd crazy stories about them and about all the drugs they have and sell.

But sometimes she doesn't believe all the bad stuff Nate tells her about them. Syd doesn't have a great bond with her brother. He's extremely manipulative over her, and sometimes she's scared of him. One day she went to a party and Kat gave her alcohol. Sydney didn't wanted to seem as a fucking pussy so she drank it. After that she got really drunk and Nate needed to pick her up.

He got extremely mad at her and he gave her a talk about that she isn't allowed to do drugs or alcohol. The way he yells at her scares her.

____________________________________

Ashtray and Fezco live in a small house, also in the small city. They don't have parents. One day when Fez was younger, his aunt came home with a baby. The baby was Ashtray. Ash isn't Fezco's real brother, but they loved eachother like real brothers. They got older and older and their aunt decided to leave them behind and she just went away. Nobody knows where she was... It was now Fezco's responsibility to raise the little boy.

Ashtray is now 15, and sometimes he misses his parents alot. He actually never saw his parents. The boy would never know how it is to be raised up by real parents. Fezco has always been a drugdealer. That's why Ashtray didn't have the best childhood. He actually only has his brother. They do everything together.

____________________________________

'Sydney breakfast!' her mom yelled from downstaires. It was 7:10 pm and she has to be at school by 7:30 pm + she has to walk 10 minutes. Syd quickly put on a pair of jeans and a sweater, she also did her make-up. She didn't had much time left only 10 minutes, so she only did some concealer and mascara and ran downstaires.

"Why tf are you running?" Nate said. "Well maybe because i have school in 5 minutes?" She grabbed her bag and went outside. "Sorry mom i don't need breakfast bye!" Before her mother could say anything, Sydney slammed the door behind her.

She was just on time for school. "Wassup Syd." a girls voice said behind her. "Rue!" They gave a hug. They haven't seen eachother in a week. Because it was Christmas and they had a small holiday.

"So, how was your christmas?" The brown curly haired girl asked. "fucking boring, my dad was in a club fucking teenagers like always... my mom got overstressed and then basically Nate got sick of our parents so he just got in his car and drove off, probably to Maddy.

Sydney always has problems with her parents. When she was young, she found video tapes of her dad fucking teenagers in a hotel room. It was disgusting, really really disgusting.

"Wow that sounds depressing." Rue said. "I know right... well, what about you, how was your christmas?" "Fucked up dude, Ashtray gave me some new drugs he recommended and then i got fucking high." "No Rue why? I though you stayed clean... and why would Ashtray even sell you drugs in the first place knowing you went to rehab that's messed up!"

"yeah im sorry.. couldn't leave it." "Well it sounds like we both had a shitty week." Sydney said.

"cmon, class starts."

A/N

HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR?
if you guys have recommendations please comment them!!! I'll update tomorrow. Have a great day <3