Chapter 13

Sydney was in school. It was really boring and she talked with her friends for a bit. "Where's Cas?" Sydney asked.

"Yeah about that.." Kat said as she looked at maddy.
Maddy looked down with a deadly look on her face.

"Cassie is a fucking two faced cunt." She responded.

"What happened?" Syd asked.

"Cassie fucked your brother in the fucking bathroom at new years." Maddy said.

Sydney was in shock.

"What the fuck? I fucking hate my brother. And bruhh Cassie? Fucking coward." Syd said.

They talked for a few minutes about what happend and then school was over. Sydney walked to her house but when she knocked on the door no one opened. The car was also gone. "Shit." She mumbled.

It was freezing outside. Syd didn't have a key with her, so she couldn't get inside. She decided to run to Fez's house. Because his house was the closest to hers and it was like freezing.

She ran to Ash's and Fez's house and knocked on the door loudly.

Ashtray opened the door with a gun pointed at Syd.

"Yooo, what the fuck?!" Syd asked.

"Bruh why are you knocking on the door like the fucking dealers? Tryna get your ass killed or sum?" Ash asked with a irritated look on his face.

"No its freezing let me in the fuck." Syd said as she as she took Ashtray's gun and put it on the table.

"Don't touch my shit." Ash said as he pushed Sydney away.

"Bruh chill, where is Fez?" She asked.

"He isn't here he is in our store."

"Shit, well I can't get in my house my parents are gone and I have no key.

"You can stay here but don't be annoying or im pushing your ass outside in the cold." Ash said in a dry tone.

"Fine."

They were not really doing anything. Just watching tv and playing games on their phones.

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. Ash openend it and it was a guy. "Yo mouse not now." Ashtray said.

"Let me in." He said in a angry tone and pushed Ashtray away and got in the house.

"I need money I gave you drugs last week and I still need my money for that." Mouse said.

"I don't have fucking money right now, Fez is not here ok? Please leave." Ashtray said.

"I'm not leaving... And who's this lady?" He said as he walked up to Sydney.

Sydney looked at Ash with a scared look in her eyes.
Mouse was trying to touch Sydney.

Then he asked her: Have you tried this drugs yet?"

He was trying to put it in her mouth.

Ash hesitated but then he pushed mouse away from Sydney. "Yo chill that is my girl bruh."

Sydney looked confused as fuck. Then Mouse looked at Ash and stepped infront of him. "Trying to be a big guy huh?" He said as he was now face to face with Ash.

"Look man please get out." Ash almost begged.

Mouse got his gun and pointed it at Ash.

Sydney was shocked. She tried to slowely walk to the table to get Ash's gun.

"Money or I'll shoot you here right now." Mouse comanded.

Sydney didn't hessitate and pointed Ashtray's gun at Mouse.

"What are you doing? Tryna be "big guy?" Sydney said.

Ashtray smirked.

Mouse looked shocked. "Fine, fine chill i'll go." He was shaking and ran away quickly.

"jezus." Ash said.

"Your girl huh?" Syd asked.

"Don't act dumb that was only to save your ass." Ash said.

"Yeah well and I saved your ass." Syd responded.

"Were baddass bitches." Ash said.

"Were what?" Syd laughed.

"Brooo im just being sarcastic, but seriously Sydney don't do that again, with the gun shit, because we might get in trouble now." Ash said.

"I don't care."

"No because im always the one who has to take care of it" Ash said.

"Oh come one don't be dramatic." Syd said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up."

While Ashtray and Sydney were arguing Fezco opened the door and got in. "Ayyy Sydney whatsup kid?"

He gave Syd a hug. "Ashtray you can explain it." Syd said. 

Ashtray explained what happend.

"Bruh she definitely your girl huh?" Fezco joked.

"Oh shut the hell up, its never happening again i can tell y'all that." He said as he looked angry.

"Okay Ashy." Syd said as Fezco laughed super loud.

Ashtray got memories of the school prom. "Oh hell nah."

Now they were all laughing.

Sydney got a text from her host mom: "Hey sweetie we are in a restaurant with friends you can sleep at Rue's or something, because we will be home really late probably."

"Can I sleep here?" Syd asked as she showed them her host mom's text.

"You can always stay here kid you know that." Fez said.

"Damn, Then she can definitely sleep with me again huh?" Ashtray asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah man you're not letting your girl sleep on the floor or the couch right?"

Ashtray coughed at the word your girl. "Can we all just shut the fuck up about that, I'm not gonna save your ass anymore if its gotta be like this.

"Fine." Fez laughed.

Sydney also laughed at Ash's little attitude.

They all got ready for bed. "Fine ill sleep at the air mattress, but don't make my bed messy." Ash said.

"Ok ok Ashtray, thanks." Sydney got in bed. And Ashtray laid down at the air mattress.

"Night." Ash said.

"Night loser." Syd responded.

__________________________________

A/N

Imma let her have a bad dream in the next chapter ;)