Chapter 10

It was 1 month later.
Sydney was having a school prom in one week. She had no one her age, to go to the prom with her.

All of her friends were having dates: Lexi with Fez, Rue and Jules, Kat and Ethan, Maddy and Nate, And Cassie and some random dude Sydney didn't know. Cassie actually wanted to go with Nate but she couldn't because everyone would look at them, and she never wanna tell Maddy about it.

Sydney was hanging out with her friends. "I don't know if I am going to the prom, i have no one." Sydney said.

"Come on Syd, just try to fix some dude." Maddy said.

"Its harder than it looks." Syd mumbled.

When Syd was home she got a call from the police. They asked if Syd could talk to them.

Sydney came to the police station and they told that Cal would be put in jail for raping young people, and Nate would get a criminal record.

They also told her that there is nothing left for her to find at home, and Syd also told herself that she didn't want to live with Nate, so she will be placed in a host family if that's okay with Syd.

Sydney was okay with it. It is the best option for her to live in another family.

The police had found her a host family and she introduced herself to her new parents. It went really well.

Sydney saw that her new house is close to Rue's, so that's what she was happy about. When she got into her new room she decided to call Fez and tell him everything that happend with Cal and Nate and that she lived in a host family.

"That's great kid, I am happy for you." Fez said through the phone. He also asked if she would wanted to come over with Rue, to talk about the situation better.

Syd and Rue got at Fezco and Ashtray's house. They were chilling and talking for 2 hours. Rue needed to go home because she would go to a theatre with her class.

Ashtray was upstaires minding his own business. Fezco and Sydney where talking. Then Fezco went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, because he was hungry as fuck.

"I have prom next week." Sydney said
"Yes i've heard about that, Lexi asked if i wanted to be her date..." Fez smiled.

"Yes, oh my god Lexi and you are the cutest." Syd said.
"Thank you kid, i really like her."

"I don't know if i am going though. I have no date." Syd said.

"Go with Ash man!" Fez said.

"Nah, he would never go with me, and its weird as fuck, cuz we actually kinda hate eachother." Syd answered.

"So what? He can just be your date but not romantical just friends, and he can keep an eye on you and Rue and shit."

"I don't know man, maybe you are right, i don't really have a choice." Syd said.

"I will talk to him." Fez offered.
"I know he isn't going to like this but you can try." Syd laughed.

"I don't think he minds that much."

"Yeah whatever ginger, i got to go, my host parents are texting me that i have to come home for dinner. Bye love yah." Syd said as she waved and walked outside.

Fez hated it when people called him ginger. But it is actually funny.

Sydney got home.
"Hey!"
"Hi sweetie." Her host mom said.

"We are eating taco's." Her host dad said.
"Ohh my favorite." Syd said as she washed her hands and sat down at the table.

"With who were you hanging out?" Syd's new mom asked.

"Oh with Fezco, Rue and Ashtray."

"Fezco and Ashtray, the drugdealers?" Her dad asked.

"Yes why?"

"I don't want you hanging out with them. Those are bad people, and they are really weird, I am sorry but we have to punish you if you have contact with them. Im letting it slide only this time." Syd's host dad said.

Syd's host mom agreed.

"No not again..." Sydney thought in her head.

"Fine whatever." Sydney was done with eating and went to her room.

She texted Fez what happend.

"Are you for real serious right now?" Fez texted back.
"Dead serious."

"Well I don't care you can hang out with whoever you want, and im not letting them punish you." Fez texted.

Ashtray finally went downstaires. "You finally got off your ass." Fez laughed.

They sat on the couch watching some tv. Fez told Ash abour Sydney's story and that she is in a host family.

"Oh that's great, finally done with those weird ass dad and brother from Sydney." Ash responded.

"By the way, you know that I am going to prom with Lexi next week right?" Fez asked.

"Yes i know."
"Well Sydney can't find some one her age.."

"Oh god please no." Ash responded with a irritated look on his face."

"No but like, its nothing romantical, you can just go with her as friends, and so she doesn't have to stay home." Fez responded.

"Fine ok fine, but im only going so I can keep an eye on You, Lexi, Rue and Sydney." Ash said.

"What the fuck man not me going to prom." Ash mumbled as he laughed a bit.

Fezco spit out his drink laughing as he imagined Ashtray in a suit and shit.

"Nah im not going in a fucking suit forget it." Ash said.

Fez and Ash watched some more tv and then they went to bed.

Fezco called Syd to tell her Ashtray is ok with it to go with her, but he is actually going there just to keep an eye on all of us, and to collect money for some drugs.

"Yes okay, thank you fez goodnight!"

"Goodnight kid."

They hang up and they all went to sleep.
_________________________________