Chapter 6

Sydney came home that morning.

"Hey sweetie, where were you last night?"
"Hi mom, it was such a drama when Nate got beat up... so rue asked me to have a sleepover at her house." Sydney said.

"And by the way, how is Nate?" Syd asked.
"He is in the hospital. He nearly died..."

"Is it okay if i visit him today?"

"Sure honey, but be carefull. And if you see those drugdealers stay away from them okay?"

"Ofcourse mom, don't worry."

Sydney took off the sweater she borrowed from Ashtray.  And she got dressed. Just a simple T-shirt with baggy jeans. She grabbed her bag and headed out to the hospital.

As she stepped outside and the sun hit her face she decided that it'd be a great idea to take out her bike and enjoy the weather for a bit, after a 20 min drive she arrived at the hospital and got inside.

"Hey I am looking for Nate Jacobs?" Sydney asked a co-worker.

"Room 7." She answered.

When Syndey got inside she saw Nate laying on a bed. He didn't move, his head was full of bandages. Next to him were Maddy and Cassie.

"Hey syd." Maddy said.

"Hey, have you been here for a long time?" Sydney asked Maddy.

"Yes.. I actually didn't sleep at all."

"And Cassie what are you doing here actually?" Syd asked.

"Uhm nothing, just checking on him."

Sydney went next to the bed. "Hey."

Nate didn't really responded. He couldn't talk that much.

2 hours went by, and Sydney decided to go home. She arrived at her house. She put her bike in the garage and was unlocking her house door, then suddenly Rue walked past her house.

"Hey Rue, where are you going?"

"Oh im just going to Fez and Ash." She responded.

"Wait, could you give Ashtray his sweather?"
"Sure."

She quickly walked upstaires to grab the sweater and she gave it to Rue.

"Why don't you come with me?" The curly haired girl asked.

"Nate would kill me, and i still don't really like them.. Espacially Ashtray, Fezco is actually nice, but I still don't think its right what he did to my brother.

"Nate isn't going to find out, and maybe you should start knowing them better." Rue said.

"Okay fine, but not too long."

They walked to their house. When they were there, they knocked on their door. "Whatsup kids." Fezco said.

"Hey im here for the weed." Rue whispered.

"The what?" Fezco asked

"Weed" She coughed.

"Are you serious right now?" The ginger haired boy asked. "Fine but your not getting much."