Chapter 17

Ashtray opened the door.
"What syd, what's wrong?" Ash asked as he saw sydney trying to catch her breath.

"I- I-"
"What?" Ask asked as he grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

"Kid what's wrong?" Fezco said from the couch as he stood up.

"My host parents killed someone." She said as she looked down.
"What the fuck.." Fez and Ash said.

Fezco grabbed some drinks to calm syd down and they all sat on the couch. Sydney explained the whole situation between the drug dealer and there daughter Hannah. "That's messed up." Fez spook up.

"You can stay with us today, and you need to go to the cops obviously." Ashtray said with a serious look on his face.

"Thanks ash." Sydney smiled a little.
_______________________________

Some hours went by, and Sydney texted Lexi and Rue to tell them what happened. Lexi and Rue were shocked too.
"Time for bed kids." Fez said.
"Can i sleep next to you?" Sydney asked Ashtray.

"Yea sure." He answered.
They sat next to eachother on the bed. Sydney felt a little akward. "So like, are we gonna talk about what happened or?" She asked.

"Yea, no not gonna happen." He said as he took her hand and snook her outside to the roof.
"What the fuck are you doing?" She whispered.

"Be quiet." He commanded.
They were now on the roof and the sky was full of stars it was so pretty. Sydney took a deep breath and blew it out in the sky. She smelled the air from outside. She felt good in this moment. For some moments she forgat what was going on with her family and all the drama. After a minute Sydney looked down with a sad face.

"Look, I am sorry for you for everything that has happened to your family you know, im having a hard time expressing my feelings, but I really am sorry." Ashtray said looking at Sydney while grabbing her hand.

"Its okay Ashtray, really. I am just very happy that I have you guys, and Rue and Lexi. And I am going to press charches against my host parents tomorrow." She answered.

"Yeah I know, but where are you gonna stay in that time?" He asked.

"Children what the fuck are we doing?" Fez said as he screamed out off the window. "Jezus all being romantic now and shit." He said with a sleepy face.

"Oh shut up Fezco." Sydney said laughing a bit.
"I need my sleep ok. Go back to bed." He grinned.

Syd and Ash walked back to Ash's bedroom.
"Im sorry for screaming earlier at you." Syd said a bit shy.
"You don't deserve that. And I know you can't do anything about the fact that your mom left you."

"Sydned its okay I shouldn't have yelled too. I just got angry at the whole Tom situation, because you're fucking mine ok."
He answered.

Ashtray looked pretty serious right now.
"Oh am I really?" Syd teased him.

"Yes."
"Well I am not taken sooo, i'm doing what i want." She said while grinning

"Stop it." He said as he rolled her over and kissed her.

Sydney felt safe in his arms. She felt safe with Ashtray.
"I think I like you." She said.

"Who doesn't?" He said.
Syd tickled him.

Ashtray laughed. "you sure?" He said.
Sydney had regrettet it already, and before she knew she fell from the bed tickled by Ashtray.

Suddenly they became quiet. There was so much tension. They looked into eachothers eyes, and then Ashtray spoke: "Do you want to be my girl?"

It was quiet.

"Shit." He mumbled. "Fuck, too soon I'm sorry." He said as he looked down.

"Ashtray is seriously asking someone to be his girlfriend?" Syd said while smiling.

"I though't I already was yours?" She spoke.

"Well yea bu-"

"Ofcourse I wanna be your girlfriend silly."
Sydney had never seen Ashtray being shy. She knew that he told her that he had a hard time expressing his feelings. But she was very proud at Ashtray for asking her this, because she knew that he found it hard to ask such a thing.

She kissed him. And after that they fell asleep in eachothers arms.
__________________________________

Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating y'all. I was so out of my euphoria Fase and all. But i decided that i liked making this story so I will be continuing. Its not gonna take much more longer before this story will come to an end, but I hope y'all still enjoy the last few chapters 💋