Chapter 12

Sydney finally fell asleep after spending hours of thinking and feeling confused. Her host parents didn't feel comfortable about the whole situation, they wish that their new daughter wouldn't hang out with her friends because of the remaining trauma they had from their real daughter. It scared them.

"I wish we could inform the police about these guys Fezco and Ashtray and their illegal activities." Sydneys host mom spoke to her husband. "I know huney... but it'd be too dangerous" her husband responded to her. His wife remained silent, still doubting whether or not to call the cops on the dealers.

"You know what will happen to us if the police finds out about our secret right?" the man convinced his wife to which she nodded.
__________________________________
It was morning, Syndey got ready for the day. She brushed her teeth got downstairs and watched some tv. Then she went back upstaires. She was really bored today.

Syd was facetiming Rue and Lexi. They were talking about life and shit. Lexi told Syd and Rue that she really likes Fezco. And she told them that they were now together.

"Yesss oh my god, you guys are the cutest." Sydney said in the call.

"Aww thank you Syd." Lexi answered.

Rue told Syd and Lexi that Jules left her on the trainstation. They felt really bad for Rue.
"Sorry Rue, but i never really liked her to be honest, something about her is just I don't know." Syd said.

Lexi agreed.

"Yeah well fuck her dude, for real. She left me what the fuck." Rue said.

They talked for an hour and they hang up.

Sydney was chilling in her room but she decided to go outside just to do something with her day. She decided to go to Fez's store. "Ayyy kid whatsup!" Fezco said enthousiastic.

"Hey fez, I don't know if i bother y'all, im just fucking bored today so decided to stop at your shop."

"You can always be with us." Fez smiled.

"I know.." Syd said.

Sydney told Fez the story about what her host mom said, and that her daughter has died in a car crash.

"Oh that's like really bad bro." Fez kind of looked shocked. "That's why she probably doesn't like us." He added.

"Yeah that's what i thought.." Syd answered.

"Ashtray are you coming or what? What are you doing in that weird ass claustrophobic corner in there?" Fez asked.

"Just doing some business." Ashtray said as he got out of the corner room.

Sydney laughed.

"Yo sydney." Ash said.

"Hellooo." She answered.

"We are going to skate in the evening on the roof of the apartment building with Rue wanna join us?" Fez asked.

"I have nothing better to do and it seems fun sooooo yeah sure!" Syd answered.

"Are you gonna skate in that classy ass outfit of yours?" Ash asked.

"Bruh i can't even skate and this is not classy its just tights, but Ill change." Syd answered kind of irritated.

"You have different clothes with you?" Ash asked sarcastically.

"Nah just going home to change." Syd said as she walked out of the store.

"Wait bro its like 4 miles to your house borrow my clothes." Ash offered.

Fez gave a confused ass look. "Ok I see what is going on here."

"Fezco its nothing what the fuck, and yes thank you ashtray." Syd answered.

Syd borrowed baggy jeans and just a t-shirt.

They headed out and picked up Rue. "Ayo Syd what you doing here?" Rue asked as she gave fez a handshake.

"I was bored and they asked me to come with you." Syd answered.

"Oehh fun." The curly haired girl said as she got in the backseat.

They arrived and went on the big ass roof. It was already almost dark outside and there were stars and shit.

Sydney couldn't skate well so she was just watching Fez, Ash and Rue. To be honest Syd was very impressed.

"How the fuck do y'all do that?" She asked while she was watching the tricks Ash did.

"It's easy as fuck." Rue said as she did a sort of flip with her skateboard.

"You wanna try?" Fez asked as he gave Syd the skateboard.

Syd could only skate with it but she couldn't do any tricks.

Ashtray walked to Syd. Here let me teach you a trick.

He showed how it worked. He jumped, as his skateboard flipped and landed back on the board.

"Wow." Sydney looked impressed.

"Okay try to jump, and then im turning the skateboard." Ash offered.

Syd jumped and Ash turned the skateboard.

It worked pretty well. Sydney landed back at the board.

After some tries Syd tried it on her own. She jumped but while she was trying to turn the skateboard she fell. "Auch." She scraped her knee.

"You okay?" Ash asked as he offered her a hand.
Sydney took his hand and Ashtray pulled her up.

"Yeah im good thanks."

After some practice Syd could finally do the trick.

She did the trick, and Fez and Rue clapped.
Syd smiled.

After an hour Ashtray was sitting on the roof watching the stars. Syd was with Fez and Rue. They whispered.

"Haha is Ash dreaming or something." Fez laughed.

Ash was just watching the stars, they never see Ash this calm.

Syd decided to sit next to him.

"What yah thinking about?" Syd asked.

"Nothing just watching the stars."

"You know, im glad that we are getting along better." Syd said.

"You wish bro, i still hate you Jacob." Ash joked.

He got his earphones. And put on spotify.
NEW MAGIC WAND by Tyler, the creator.

He was skating some longer and then they all went back home.

"Was fun guys, love y'all Fez and Rue by the way." Syd said as she got out of the car.

"Bye loser." She waved at Ash.

Ashtray raised his middlefinger. "Bitch." He mumbled.

Sydney got upstairs, she brushed her teeth put on her pajamas and went to sleep.