Chapter 7

It was monday, Nate has already been realeased from the hospitol for 2 weeks. His head was still not really healed but it was going better and better.

Sydney went to school that morning. She got dressed and headed out. Sydney always walks to school because the school is really close to her house.

When she got to school she went to class.  She had geography. After an hour the bell rang and she went to see her friends. They ate their lunch.

''Guys, I'm giving a pool party friday!'' Maddy said.

''Oeh, seems fun, what time?'' Jules asked.

''Its from 6.''

Everyone liked Maddy's party idea, and they could all come.  Maddy posted a post on instagram and asked who wanted to come. The whole school follows Maddy. She is the most popular girl in the school. Everyone was invited.

The week went by and it was friday. After school Sydney got ready for the party. She was facetiming Lexi and Rue while she was choosing her outfit.

''This pink bikini or the black, blue one?'' Sydney held up the two bikini's. Lexi and Rue both answered with the black and blue one. Sydney did her make-up, and she put a white dress over the bikini.

Lexi, Rue and Syndey were ready for the party. They went to maddy's house together and the whole house was already full of people. ''Rue!'' Jules ran up to Rue.

''Come you need to try this drink.'' Jules said to Rue.

Sydney wasn't going to get drunk at this party but her friends pushed her to have a drink too.

Sydney and her friends got really drunk. Cassie went to the pool, she wanted to swim but she was really drunk so she bumbed into someone. The person was Nate.

''Hey cassie, you gotta watch where you walk, you might slip into a dick or something.'' The big boy said.

''What the fuck Nate, not now Maddy is watching us.'' Cassie responded as she almost fell on the ground.

''It was a joke.'' Nate said.

Nate walked away and Cassie jumped into the pool.

Sydney was dancing with her friends as a girl in her class came up to her. "Who would think the innocent Sydney was gonna get drunk tonight." The girl laught.

''Shut the fuck up Emily, you don't even know me.'' Sydney said as she stepped on her own feet.

''Watch where you step dumbass.'' Emily said intimidating.

''You really don't wanna fight with me right now.'' Sydney said.

''Try me.'' Emily responded.

''Beat her ass Sydney.'' Rue said.

Sydney wanted to slap emily but she was so drunk she missed and she got slapped in the face herself.

''Fucking dumb ass whore.'' Emily said.

'Sydney tried to slap again and this time she hitted her face. The fight was on. Everyone was now filming while Sydney and Emily gave eachother punches. They pulled each others hair and everyone was in shock.

''Okay stop, stop. You win.'' Emily said as she was almost crying of the pain.

''Im not fucking done with you.'' Sydney said. But as she tried to hit her again, Lexi pulled her away.

Sydney ran unstable from the party, her friends tried to stop her but rue told them to leave Sydney alone for a minute.

Sydney ran down the streets with a bleeding nose. She just ran away as far as she could. She was really drunk and mad at herself. She puked next to the road. '''Why did i get drunk i promised myself not to get drunk on this damn party.'' She thought to herself.