Chapter 8

It was now 6 am and they just stayed awake.
Sydney decided to text Lexi if she could spend a day with her because she was scared to go home and see Nate his reaction.

The next day Sydney just went home, because she had to go home one day.

Nate was sitting at a table. "Where the fuck have you been?" He spoke with an angry tone.

"Uhm, I got beat up at a party so I just sleeped at Lexi's house, why?" Syd asked.

"And why were you in the car with those god damn drugdealers?" He now stood up.

"I- I didn't what the fuck?" Sydney began to stutter.

"Don't fucking lie to me sydney." He came closer to syndey and he gave her a slap in the face. "Do not go to them fucking ever again, is that clear Sydney Jacobs?"

"Leave me alone!" She ran outsite and she ran as far as she could and as fast as she could. She heard Nate from behind her. "Don't fucking run away from me bitch."

Sydney ran super fast down the road, and she got tears in her eyes. She didn't pay attention and just ran off somewhere.

Then suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey! Sydney what are you doing?!" It was Rue. She was skating with Fez and Ash. Rue ran up to Syd.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sydney looked at her with tears in her eyes and started to tell the story. Now fezco came up to her.

"Nate isn't it?" He asked. Sydney just nodded.
"It is going to be alright kid i promise." Fez said.

"I swear im going to kill that motherfucker." Ashtray said as he heard everything and came up to the group. Now sydney laughed a bit. "You?"

"Don't fucking underestimate me." Now everyone started to laugh. Except for Ashtray.

"It's not funny what the fuck." He said with a serious look on his face.

"Let's just go to my store or something." Fezco offered.
"But please, don't let Nate find out that i am still hanging out with yall." Sydney said with a scared look on her face.

"Ofcourse, and if he is trying to hurt you i'll fucking kill him this time." Fezco said.

They walked to Fezco's and Ashtray's store. When they got there Sydney decided to look for some candy or a drink.

Sydney was at the candy section until someone was behind her. "These skittles are really good." It was Ashtray.

"Oh too bad there's only one package left." He said as he grabbed the last package and walked off.

"Just kidding catch." He threw a skittle and sydney catched it with her mouth.

"Nerds are better anyway." Sydney said as she got the nerds and walked to Rue and Fez.

"Bruh don't talk to me anymore now." Ashtray said.
"I wasn't planning on it." Sydney said with a smirk on her face.

"Damn." He said as he walked to his side of the store and he was just about to do some random shit on his computer.

It seemed like Rue did some drugs or something because she seemed unstable. "I ship you both." She mumbled with her eyes almost closed.

"First of all, what the actually fuck do you think, second of all are you high?" Syd asked.

"I meaaaan..."

"Rue you gotta chill out with the drugs for real." Fez laughed.

They were all chilling but then Lexi Howard came in the store.

"Fezco's serious face turned into a smile. "Lexi howard." He said kind off blushing.

Rue and Syndey looked at eachother with a strange look.

"Hi!" She said.

"Lexiiii." Sydney said as she hugged her. "What are you doing here?" The little girl asked.

"I just came here to get a drink, and im also kind of bored." Lexi answered.

Lexi got a drink and she talked with Fezco for a few hours. They all ordered dinner. Some fries and a burger.

The delivery man came to the store and put down the food. "Its going to be 30,60$." He said.

Rue gave the money and winked at him. "Bruh, Rue your so fucking high. Syd said as they all laughed at Rue.

"Sydney bring this burger and fries at Ashtray." Fez said.
"Fine."

Sydney walked to Ashtray. "Here your food." "Where the fuck is the sauce?" He asked looking grumpy as fuck.

"Bro, i don't fucking know, why don't you get off your ass and get it yourself." Syd asked with her arms crossed.

"Nah just kidding stay here, you are going to destroy the mood." She said.

"shut the fuck up, im just angry because some dude scammed me after i bought a gun."

Sydney didn't say anything, she tried to hold her laugh together but she couldn't keep it in and she laughed.

"Its not fucking funny man." Ashtray was now almost laughing too.

Sydney walked away and Ashtray followed her.
"Ay you finally got Ash off his ass." Fezco said.

"Your so funny haha." Ash said sarcastically.

They were all eating their food. When Sydney was on her phone and didn't pay attention Ashtray stole a chicken nugget from her.

"Yo what the fuck, who stole my nugget?" She asked.

Ashtray laughed and ran away.

"This motherfucker." Syd said angrily because she only had one nugget left.

Everyone was laughing because they never actually saw Ashtray laugh. And it made them laugh. They played games all night and they were having fun.

Sydney feels at home with these people. She still has to get used to Ashtray but she really had a good time with them. Rue, Lexi, Fez made her happy. Even really sometimes Ashtray. Although they hate eachother.