Chapter 15

Today it was Kat's birthday. Sydney was with Rue at Fez's and Ash's house.

"Kat is giving a party!" Syd said.

"Oh fun, Fez and Ash are y'all coming too?" Rue asked.

"Only to watch Sydney's ass or she will get drunk just like last time." Ash said as he ate his cereal.

"Bruhhh." Syd responded.

"Yea im coming just to chill with Lexi or something." Fez said.

"Great! but we need a present." Syd said.

They went to the mall to get something for Kat.
They got a beautiful box and they put mini presents in it. Like a necklace, socks, candy, nailpolish,
and body scrubs.

They liked how it turned out and they will give it to her with eachother. "Why such girly things?" Ash asked as he was looking at the guns.

"Because its a fucking girl dumbass." Syd said as she pulled Ash's arm away from the guns.

They paid it and drove home. They stopped for a second at Sydney's house because she was just going to get a dress for the evening. When they got back to Fez and Ash's house, they ate dinner. They ate pizzas because that was all they had in the house. Then everyone got ready.

Sydney went upstaires to put on her dress. It was a classy black dress. When she had it on Ashtray walked in, because it was his room she was changing in. "Oh hi." Syd said

"Oh wow sorry." Ash said as he wanted to walk away.
"Wait can you tie the button on my back i can't reach it." Syd asked as she gave him a glance

"Uhm yeah sure." Ash said as he walked up to her.

Ashtray stared at her and then carefully buttoned it.

Sydney could feel Ash's breathing down her neck.

"Thank you." She said as she turned around and faced the boy.

"You're welcome." Ash said as he walked away.

"Did he just look shy? Anyways...." Syd thought as she put on her boots. She did her make-up and went downstairs. "Ahh you look amazing like always kid." Fez smiled proudly.

Ashtray struggled upstaires to look nice too for once. He only had sweaters and shit in his closet. But eventually he found something that was a bit neat.

He put on cologne and went downstaires too.

"Wowwwww my man is looking handsome as fuck." Fez said as he tapped Ash's shoulder.

Syd flashed Ash a little smile.

"Yea don't be so exaggerated." Ash said akwardly to Fez.

"Anywaysss, lets go!" Rue said. They went in the car and put on the radio. It was Syd's favorite song.

"You get me so high" from the Neighbourhood.

Syd was holding her head out of the window to let the fresh air blow in her hair and face. Then she saw Nate. "Ayo look who is there." Ash said as he pointed at him.

Sydney saw him and gave him a middle finger.

Fez and Ash smirked.

Nate looked irritated and walked further.

They arrived at Kat's house and they gave her the present. She loved it. "Thank you guys so much!"

"No problem. Ash almost wanted to give you a gun." Rue laughed and gave Ash a wink.

"No the fuck i wasn't." Ash looked angry.

Kat laughed. Then maddy came up to the group. "Hiiii guys." She said enthousiastic.

Everyone gave Maddy a hug except from Ash.

Cassie wasn't at the party. So was Nate weirdly, they just saw him walking. Sydney decided not to think about it and just have fun.

Kat was with maddy and Rue in the pool and Sydney saw friends from her class. They signed her to come play with them. "Ashtray come." Syd said.

Ash en Syd walked to the group. "What are y'all doing?" Syd asked.

"Truth or dare." A girl from Syd's class said.

"Okay i'll join because im bored anyways." Syd said.

Syd looked at Ash. "Are you joining too?" She asked.

"No thank you." He said.

"Dont be a dick." Some dude in her class said.

"I said im fine." Ash said again.

"Pussy." The boy from Syd's class responded.

"Be nice Tom." Syd said.

They were playing truth or dare then it was Syd's turn.

Ashtray was annoyed of all of them.

"Truth or dare?" A girl said.

"Dare." Syd answered.

"I dare you to kiss Tom." The girl said.

Ashtray looked up.

"What no." Syd said.

"You said dare you need to do it." The girl kept pushing Sydney.

Sydney looked at Ashtray.

At that moment Ashtray got up and ran off with a angry look on his face. He went to the bathroom.

"Ash wait." Sydney said but he was already gone.

"Do it, do it, do it." Everyone was now saying.

"I'm not fucking doing it. Bye." Syd said as she tried to find Ashtray.

"PUSSY!" Everyone was screaming at Syd.

Syd didn't gave a fuck and just ran away.

_________________________________

A/N
sorry for this short chapter!
Next chap is going to be 💪🏼😍