Chapter 19

"Shit we lost him." Fezco said.
"That kid is so hella dumb bruh." Rue said.

"Let's just think straight right now and be calm, not as hysterical as Ashtray." Lexi offered.

"Facts." Fezco said.
They walked to Fezco's house with eachother and decided what they were gonna do.

Meanwhile Sydney:
"Shit shit shit.." She thought. "How could you guys do this!?" She screamed. "You guys are crazy!"

They arrived at their house and they didn't say a single word. They tied her to the chair and put her in the basement. She also got tape on her mouth. Sydney couldn't do a thing right now.
___________________________________

Ashtray couldn't keep up with the car so he decided to go home as fast as he could and get his gun. He ran to Sydney's house. "Open the hell up!" He said as he knocked on the door loudly. Sydney heard him. "Shit no, ash please." She tought. "don't be dumb, don't be dumb, don't be dumb." She prayed.

The host parents opened up and they were shocked by the gun. "Chill." The dad said.

"Out of the house right now." He commanded, pointing the gun at them.

"Why is a 16 year old boy speaking to me." The mom said while laughing.

"Funny." Ash said as he pulled the trigger.
Then everyone heard a police sirene.

"Haha, they are gonna come for you." The mom said.
But she didn't know that she was this close to getting arrested for a murder.
Ash didn't know that it was for them, so he threw away the gun as fast as he could. Then four officers got out of the car and they spoke up: "Daniel, and Stacy you are both accused of the murder on James."
They handcuffed the parents and they got pushed in the police car.

Ashtray ran inside and went looking everywhere in the house for sydney. When he went in the basement he saw Sydney sitting there desperately, she was so scared because she heard police sirens and she didn't know what was going on. "Sydney!" He said as he ran towards her to untie her and he took off the tape from her mouth.

"Y-you, are you okay??" Sydney stuttered.
"I'm good." He said as he gently kissed her.

"Wait, what happened? She asked.
Ashtray explained that the cops were upstairs and that her host parents got arrested.
"Oh my god." She said. "You fucking saved me." She said looking into his eyes.

"I guess I did."

"I love you Ashtray." Sydney muttered.
"I love you too Jacob." He said.
They both smiled and kissed eachother again.

In the meanwhile Fezco, Lexi and Rue got in their car and they drove to Syd's house, because they just knew that she would be there and probably Ashtray too. When they saw the cops they got confused.

"What the hell happened?" Lexi said as she looked concerned. They all got out of the car, then they saw Daniel and Stacy in the police car.

"Oh my god." Rue said.

the police cops got out of the car and talked to them. "And you guys are?" He asked.
"They kidnapped Sydney, My little bro was looking for her we supposed that she was here, We are her friends Sydney lives with us." Fez said.

"Okay all good then, get Syndey and Ashtray and get out of here." When the cop said that, Ashtray and Syndey walked out of the house.

Sydney looked very relieved. "Everything is over now." She said with a smile on her face. "And I live with the people I love the most.

Grouphug! Lexi said enthusiastically and they all hugged eachother.
"Yeah I don't do hugs." Ashtray said as he stepped aside.
"Ah get over it already." Fez said as he pushed his brother into the group.
"Jezus." He said irritated but he also laughed a little bit.
__________________________________

It was a long day. Ashtray and Sydney had a moment for theirselfs. They sat outside in the garden. Ashtray had his arm around Sydney. "Don't ever scare me like today again ok?" He said. "I won't."

Who thought I would ever tell a Jacob that I love her." Ash grinned.
Sydney giggled. "I guess I robbed your heart."

"You sure did." He said.
They fell asleep in eachothers arms.
Sydney lived happily in Fezco and Ashtrays house.
And everything was perfect.

The ending.
__________________________________

Ahhhh guys! It's done! I hope you guys enjoyed this story, Let me know in the comments if you would like to read more of my stories. And if you have recommendations for who I can write a story about Thank you guys all so much for the views. Bye guys ❤️