Chapter 34

"Check my hair," Lucas said, and Emerson sat up from the bed and opened the aluminum foil a bit to see the color of their hair.

"It's a light blonde," Emerson said and Lucas nodded for standing up, and both of them walked towards the bathroom.

Lucas sat on the covered toilet as Emerson started taking out the aluminum foil and throwing them out in the trash bin.

Once Emerson successfully took all the aluminum foil out of Lucas's hair, they looked at Lucas. "What now?" Emerson asked, and Lucas stood up. "We wash my hair, duh."

"Right, of course. I knew that" Emerson said.

Lucas turned on the faucet from the sink, as they were rinsing their hair, Emerson grabbed a towel from the rack and waited until Lucas was done.

When she was done, Emerson handed them the towel. "Thanks, butterfly," Lucas said as he dried their hair with the towel.

"Can you stay until maybe eight? So you can dye my hair at around seven?" Lucas inquired, and Emerson nodded. "Yeah, I'll just text my mom and let her know I'll be home late," Emerson said as they took out their phone from their pockets and shot a quick test to their mom letting her know they'll be home late.

"Okay, so what do we do in the meantime?" Emerson asked, and Lucas made a thinking expression. "Hm, maybe continue watching the marvel movies?"

"Alright, let's go" They both left the bathroom, and went down to the living room.

Lucas grabbed the remote, before hearing soft footsteps coming from the stairs. "Hi, guys!" Elizabeth said with a bright smile.

"Did you finish the ravioli?" Lucas asked, and Elisabeth nodded. "Yep! I finished like ten minutes ago, I was just too lazy to go back to the kitchen. But, I heard you guys go downstairs so I wanted to join!" Elizabeth explained, her smile still glued to her face.

"We're watching avengers, come sit," Lucas said, and Elizabeth gasped in excitement. Sitting down beside Lucas, so Lucas was now in the middle.

- -

An hour and a half later, the front door opened, and as usual, the twins went inside the house arguing.

"Can you guys go one day without arguing? Like serious. What are you guys even arguing about?" Lucas asked once they were in view.

"Carlos. Michael thinks Carlos and I are conspiring against them, simply because he and I had a conversation today." Mason said, adding an eye roll.

"Because you are! Carlos even initiated the conversation, they were laughing!" Mason sighed.

"Have you stopped to think that maybe he wants to be my friend because I'm not arguing with him all the damn time?" Mason said, his voice progressively getting louder, irritation evident in his tone.

"Whatever, you both can suck a pair of balls. I'm going to my room, don't bother me." Michael said, stomping to his room.

"We live in the same room, stupid!" Mason said walking after him.

"Wow, I wonder why he's hellbent on thinking they're conspiring against him," Emerson said, and Lucas shrugged.

"Hell if I know. He needs to get humbled." Lucas said, earning a laugh from Emerson.

"Honestly."

- -

It was finally seven o'clock. Lucas's parents were in their room, they weren't even surprised to see Lucas dying her hair again.

They were rather shocked at the fact Emerson was the one to dye their hair, especially since Lucas has always dyed his hair herself.

"Come on, let's go to the bathroom. It's finally time!" Lucas exclaimed excitedly. Lucas turned off the television, and both of them headed up to Lucas's room, and went inside the bathroom, turning on the light.