Two_✍

❀

The driver shrugged his head to not read too much into the man's behaviour and turned the engines 'on'.

The classic yellow taxi gives off that vintage Paris feels with dim yellow lighting inside to give a perfect night drive effect.

The way its wheels rolled over the damp roads splashing a foot of water above the ground as it skids through the roads.

He loved it!

That's the very basic essence of his job and kept him alive throughout the ride as he dropped off his customers.

But what he didn't know is that this little customer on his back tonight would be a rollercoaster he would never wish to forget.

"By the looks of it, you don't seem to be the chatty type. But you see I hate silent drives and I like to talk and with your permission-"

"Suit yourself, I don't care. Just don't apply brakes," the male cut the driver mid-sentence and dived his fingers through his bag to find something.

"I have been observing something,"

"What might that be?" The male started to unbutton his shirt with his tiny little fingers as viewed by the driver from the rearview mirror.

"Why do you cut my sentences? Also, what the fuck are you trying to do? Mind you! My Taxi isn't a place for you to fuck yourself," the driver informed and he kept stealing glances of male in the back from the rearview mirror now and then.

The male smirked lightly and leaned forward close to the driver's seat and traced his hand over the seat until he reached the driver's shoulder.

"I would rather fuck you than masturbate alone," the male whispered huskily and smirked as he watched the driver shift uncomfortably in his seat at the comment, "but you see, I have 'standards' too and you don't fit in them," the male completed.

"And turn that mirror down. I am just changing clothes. I can't possibly sit here with wet clothes over me," the male uttered and went back to undressing himself.

The driver flushed red due to embarrassment. He gulped thickly and glanced at the male's bare torso, for one last time, before dropping the mirror down and shifting his focus back to the road ahead of them.

"So, um it's been ten minutes since I am driving. Would you like to tell me where would you want to go?" The driver managed to ask after shrugging the small red moment that happened a few minutes ago.

"Take me to Nampo port. As early as possible!" the male ordered, slipping his thick thighs through the pair of new dry jeans.

The driver furrowed his brows, "You want to me drive you to that port. At this hour?"

"Yes, I will pay you fully. So please hurry up!" The male spoke emotionlessly glancing out through the side window, presently that the weather cleared a little to show up the city lights shine bright through the nights.

"I need double!"

"Huh?"

"It's very far, plus it takes ages to cross past the port security. So yeah, you heard it right. I need double," the driver said.

"Fine."

It was a quiet ride for hardly fifteen minutes and the driver had this sudden urge to blurt open his mouth and he did, "So, where are you from?"

"Why? Are you planning to grow bananas in my birthplace?" The male deadpanned.

The driver chuckled softly, "Do you know that your jokes are erotically good? By the way, I am Jungkook and I am your driver for tonight."

"What are you trying to do?" The male asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I am casually introducing myself...?" Jungkook replied with hesitance.

The male scoffed and leaned over to Jungkook's side, "This is North Korea and isn't a place for you to casually blurt your details to random people."

"It's just a name. Plus you never know if it's my real name, though." Jungkook smiled cheekily at the male through the rear-view mirror to which the latter just rolled his eyes and pulled down the window to take some fresh air mixed with the damp mud smell that just kissed the rain a few minutes ago.

It was so satisfying smell.

The smell of freedom.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked as he changed the gear now pacing the taxi.

"What makes you think I would let you know?"

"Oh come on! It's just a name. Plus as I said before. It need not be a real one. Yeah? So quick! Tell me," Jungkook asked eagerly as he flashed his big doe-eyes through the rearview mirror.

The male blinked twice to sink in the situation and sighed.

Well, if he is going to drive him to the port, a name wouldn't hurt.

A fake one to be clear.

Love you

Maddie :-)❤️