Four_✍

Jungkook's eyes turned dark with his face burning with flames

Jungkook's eyes turned dark with his face burning with flames. The only thing that ran through his head was to slice the man's throat that sat in his backseat with his bare hands. He instantly applied brakes causing a huge jerk that let him jump a little forwards from the sudden stop.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and pushed himself out of the door and walked back towards the backseat and roughly opened the door and pulled the boy out forcibly and pinned his wrists harshly against the top of the car.

"How the fuck did you dare to enter my taxi?" Jungkook growled and pressed the male against the taxi in the middle of the road.

To elaborate, in the middle of a double road that was built over a high-end bridge connecting two large cities on two opposite poles of the country.

"Stop it! You are hurting me," Jimin whimpered as he tried to juggle out his hands off his clutches.

Jungkook scoffed and leaned forwards with anger howling in every vein that ran through his hand, "You think you deserve courtesy. You are a fucking spy! A spy that's nothing but a danger to a country and its people," Jungkook screamed over Jimin's face who flinched visibly.

"Tr..trust me, I am not," Jimin spoke up between his strangled sobs.

"I am not a fool and if you are pulling tricks to run away. Mind you! I will throw you off this bridge with my own hands." Jungkook sneered with rage dripping through every single word that left his parted lips.

Jimin's breath shallowed as he tried to keep himself from fainting from the anxiety that was running down his body,

"Let go of...my hands and I will prove it to you," Jimin managed to sentence out with his throat constricting as the memories brushed through his brain.

Jungkook thought for a good long minute before letting go of Jimin's hands but pressed himself around him with his hands caging him and not letting any space for Jimin to escape even if he tried to.

Jimin inhaled sharply before exhaling abruptly through his parted lips. He shifted his gaze towards Jungkook who was all smiley a moment ago with a warm cup of coffee and now looks like a demon with claws that were made especially to draw out his blood till he passes out.

He pushes himself off the Taxi to stand upright with his eyes fixed over Jungkook's honey-brown orbs that shined through the city lights behind them.

Jimin chuckled dryly.

"A tattoo over my neck? Is that it?" Jimin dropped his facial expression to a blank one with his fingers unbuttoning his shirt and ripping it apart to expose to his pale soft skin that was marked with all sorts of bruises,

Purple

Blue

Black

You name the shades and he had them all. With bite marks obnoxiously carved over his collarbones and piercings over his nipples weren't doing any justice to the condition that he was standing there.

Jungkook was taken back.

He didn't expect this. He was so sure of his doubts.

Guilt dropped like a ton of metal over his head. It couldn't possibly be that Jimin is a...

"A tattoo over my hips..?" Jimin croaked out as he pressed his fingers against his belt and unbuckled it to push it down his v-line with glossy eyes still fixed over Jungkook's that didn't dare to drop an ounce of tear down the cheek.

Jungkook gulped hard as he blocked Jimin's hands from going further down and pull those pants back until his slim waist that was handled oh-so-badly with all types of scars from,

Whips,

Chains,

Rods.

Jungkook leaned forwards gently to press his forehead against Jimin's with his hands slightly trembling to hold onto Jimin's small hands that fit so well in his, "I...I am sorry. I didn't mean to. This wasn't supposed to," Jungkook cursed himself as he couldn't frame a sentence.

He was down death wrong.

So wrong.

Jimin sobbed silently with tears running down his cheek. Jungkook couldn't do anything but just watch the male break down before him with his hands clutched against his abdomen.

"I am so sorry!" Jungkook kept mumbling as Jimin cried louder and louder as time passed with his breathing hampering now and then.

This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

Love you

Maddie :-)❤️