🤍Epilogue (Alternate Ending)🤍

Long chapter ahead~

[Note:- A lot of my readers asked me to write an epilogue for this book. The ones who loved the earlier ending can also read this.

This is a little fictitious chapter to just fill that vacancy in the hearts of those cute readers who can't handle a sad Jikook ending. So, here you go!]

(This fanart ISN'T mine

(This fanart ISN'T mine. I picked it from Pinterest. Do give the artist lots of love. If someone finds it offensive, do tell me. I will take it down. Thank you.)

Do you need tissues beforehand?

Just kidding, my books don't need tissues.

H.O.N.G.K.O.N.G, C.H.I.N.A.
09:45 (Typing...)

"Tae, where are you? I need to head to the shoot," Jimin nibbled his lip to suppress his anxiety.

"I am so sorry, Jimin! There is this huge traffic and it isn't moving ahead. Could you wait a little longer? I will find myself another route-"

"It... it's okay. I will get myself a taxi-"

"Hell no! Did you just forget how famous you are? There would be paparazzi everywhere. We can't let you take a taxi." Taehyung honked consistently but it was in vain. The traffic wasn't shifting a single inch.

"Well, I cannot just sit here like a thief in the airport with the coveralls till you reach and miss the shoot. Plus, the temperature outside is killing me!" Jimin tried to loosen the scarf around his neck but quickly tightened it and hid his face as a commoner passed by.

"I am trying my best, Jimin. Could you just give me a few more minutes-"

"Tae?" Jimin began.

"Huh?" Taehyung's attention finally fell on the soft voice that called him.

"Stop protecting me like a kid. I can take care of myself. Yeah?"

"But-"

"I am glad you helped me so much after the news was released and they won't kill me since I ain't in their territory anymore." Jimin chuckled.

"Jimin!" Taehyung rose his voice.

"Yes?" Jimin asked in a teasing way as he knew the boy was already on the verge of crying.

"D... don't ever talk about dying! Plus, I don't protect you because of the news. I voluntarily do it because you are so tiny-"

"Wait, what?" Jimin was baffled.

"That's not the point but don't you dare talk about dying. You got that!" Taehyung spoke and Jimin heard soft sniffles from the other end.

"Are you crying for me, Tae?"

"No...I am not! I don't cry for tiny people," Taehyung mumbled before sobbing loudly and consistently hitting on the steering wheel to clear the traffic but it wasn't helping.