Seven_✍

"Shut the fuck up, Min!"

"I don't want to! And I can't! Because I never wished to escape over someone's grave. I never wished to feed over the guilt of escaping out of this at the cost of an innocent person's life. I don't want this! Just stop the car!"

"Taxi number XXXX, we order you to stop right now! The consequences are going to be very harsh!" The officer announced.

Jungkook's heart was hammering against his chest.

He preferred to stop right then.

He wished to just escape alone.

But a single memory of Jimin singing brushed past his head. His heart bubbled with warmth spreading across the chest. He could go any lengths to hear that voice again.

His life couldn't be more worth it than letting this beautiful angel escape past these dark horrid dungeons and sing his heart out.

To vocalize the song of freedom, that he would experience if they live past this.

"Min, if we get you out of here with intact bones, promise me that you would become the best singer out there. That you would cry out your story to the world and let them know your struggles and your rights to live and breathe. Will you do that for me?" Jungkook asked as he pulled the last gear and took a sharp turn down the alley.

Jimin whimpered in his place as he clutched onto the belt with his dainty hands and flinched as he heard bullets being fired the in air and siren sounds increasing every moment, "Jungkook, please don't do this. You have a life of your own. Just hand me over."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin softly and turned ahead to focus on the road, "Let me be a part of your infamous escape," Jungkook uttered and drove into the interiors of the narrow alley where it was impossible to chase them.

Jungkook wheeled down the ragged roads and turned his steering wheel to take sharp turns into the abandoned city close to the borders of the South.

A roadmap is known by a very few.

A way to tackle down the checkpoints.

Jimin passed out on his seat and Jungkook kept driving until they were out of the police car's vicinity.

Jungkook pulled back the gear to slow down the Taxi and drove silently, glancing over to the male that sat just a few feet away from him.

_______

Jungkook finally halts the Taxi in front of a dark barren shipyard and unbuckles his seatbelt to let a breath escape his lips.

This is it.

The Nampo port!

The final destination.

Jungkook gently turns to look over Jimin's side and uncuffs his hands to set them free. He glances at Jimin who laid there over the seat with his head turned towards Jungkook.

Brown locks slightly falling over the small button nose with his eyes shut. His lashes brushed softly over the lids. Jungkook shifted his gaze a little down to puffed cheeks that were coated with tears and a little down had his...lips.

Mild pink with a tint of shimer that was spread over those plump lips that fit so beautifully over the divine face that was worth a risk.

Jungkook felt drawn towards the male subconsciously as seconds itched to pass. He couldn't control his body and felt himself leaning towards Jimin, his face just inches away from his own.

Jungkook shot eyes wide open as realisation hit him.

Fuck, Jungkook! What were you even thinking? He doesn't see you that way. Jungkook slapped himself and sunk back in his seat and drifted to sleep. After all, he drove for straight five hours.

Jimin squirmed in his seat and fluttered his eyes open after an hour or so. His eyes fell over the most breathtaking beauty that shined through the dim moonlight that seemed through the front window.

Jimin gulped nervously as he drew his finger over Jungkook's forehead to spread the little locks of hair that hid the magnetic orbs behind them. He shifted slightly in his seat and unbuckled the seatbelt. His finger traced down Jungkook's nose down to his top lip and then the bottom one that flicked back to clasp with the top lip.

Jimin's breath shuddered as he watched Jungkook flutter his eyes open, "I am sorry...I didn't mean to do that."

Jungkook blankly stared at the male that turned a shade of strawberry and pulled him by his neck, his nose brushing over Jimin's, "Don't make this harder than it already is."

(A/n:- You are going to love this author for the next chapter

(A/n:- You are going to love this author for the next chapter. Smut ahead!)

Love you guys

Maddie :-)❤️