Chapter 6: Beach date

Cat POV

So Jade West loves me... Oh my goodness! I was so close to faint when she told me! I can't believe it! I was so happy to know that she loves me back, that I think I talked about pretty much everything and anything during our travel to Venice. From the shape of the clouds above us, to what I really think goes on inside of a car's engine to make it work, to how good Jade is at driving and how beautiful she looks in her bikini. She interjected or giggled at my comments every now and then during my rambling. I think I saw her blushing too a couple of times, when I would have gave her a compliment.

And oh my God her boobies... I need to stop staring at them. Why am I so obsessed with them? I think it might have something to do with the fact that my mom didn't breastfed me when I was a baby... Or maybe it's just because Jade's boobs are so much bigger than my own. I wonder how it would be to feel them... Hopefully I will find out soon. I mean I don't want to go too fast but... Can you blame me? I mean those tiddies are just so perfect!

OK enough dirty thoughts Cat!

She accepted my money for the gas even though she didn't want to. She is so nice, but I insisted, cause this date is on me! I asked her out afterall even though she is driving us to the beach with her car. In the end I found out my mom couldn't give us a lift anyway. Her and dad had to go take my brother to the doctors for a visit. I really hope he is good... He is been quite normal lately... Well for his standards at least. So I think they will find him okay this time. I just hope he doesn't try to escape or to take a nurse as a hostage like he did several months ago... He was actually arrested that time and my parents had to bail him out. But he got better in the last few months. He was even able to drive me to school from time to time. His last few visits also went well, so this one should too, I think. My brother wasn't always like this... Something really bad happened to him... to our whole family, that caused him to be the way he is. But I don't want to even start thinking about it now.

Right now I want to be positive that he will be ok. Cause I want to enjoy my date and not think about anything else. I smile while looking at Jade. The girl I loved before even understanding what love meant...

After we arrived in Venice I immediately told her how I would love to live here one day. I love the beach. I know Jade doesn't like it much, but hopeful I will change her mind today... Hehe

She took me to a nice bar and bought me ice cream just like she promised me cause she is simply the sweetest girlfriend ever. I'll never know how Beck could even look at other girls with her by his side, and I feel a little guilty cause I know that part of me is happy because of that, cause otherwise Jade wouldn't be with me right now. But maybe Jade is so sweet only when she is with me... Which makes me feel so special. The thought that I'm able to bring the best out of her, is just so heartwarming.

I got a sundae, while she had a simple chocolate cone. They both tasted so good! I know cause I tasted her cone too. On her lips and mouth. Hehe yep we make out a lot, we can't help ourselves!

We rented a couple of deck chairs by the beach not bothering for a parasol cause at this time of the day the sun isn't too hot, but Jade still asked me to help her put some sunscreen lotion on her body, which is good cause she needs to protect her perfect pale skin!

When we get to the beach I kick off my converse and Jade steps out of her flip flops. I giggle a little at the contact of my feet with the hot sand as I start unbuttoning my shorts. I turn to Jade and see she was looking at me. She smiles before looking away. I take off my shorts before also removing my shirt.

I do a little twirl pretending to be a ballerina and turn to Jade with my hands on my hips "What do you think of my bikini?" I ask her revealing my red bikini top and matching bottom.