Chapter 21: Special Chapter 2

This is a short summary of the episodes from both Victorious and Sam and Cat in this fanfiction, narrating how the events have changed after Jade and Cat got together. Obviously if Cat and Jade were a couple all the episodes of the two shows would have been different, so this is what happened in this fanfiction's time-line.

Up to the start of the episode 'Jade dumps Beck' from season 1, the events of Victorious happened exactly in the same way as the canon show. After that, they change in this story, due to what happens in the first chapter of this fanfiction. These are the events of the rest of the episodes after Cat and Jade get together, in this alternate universe:

Victorious

Season 1

*'Tori the zombie'

Tori is chosen to be in a play that is going to be reviewed by its famous writer. Meanwhile, Cat starts stage make-up classes, and asks Tori to let her try some make ups on her. Tori agrees much to Jade's annoyance. Jade is jealous of Tori, both because she got the lead in the school's play and because her girlfriend, Cat, decided to make practice for her make up class on her. But when Cat uses super-grizzly glue by accident, which is like industrial cement, when putting a zombie-looking mask on Tori, hours before the play is set to begin, Jade is totally amused from her girlfriend's decision to try her make up skills on the Vega girl. The rest of the episode plays out the same.

*'Robarazzi'

The episode plays out the same, only difference is that Robbie tries to make fake drama for his show, by inventing a story about Jade being still interested in Beck to make Cat jealous, but he ends up failing at that. Jade, Cat and Tori are able to put an end to the 'Robarazzi' show, by threatening to post an embarrassing video of him online.

*'Survival of The Hottest'

Episode plays out the same but being together with Jade, Cat doesn't get distracted by a bunch of guys at the beach so she returns to Beck's RV sooner and is able to help her friends.

*'WiFi in the Sky'

Everything happens the same way as the canon, minus Jade getting mad at Tori for accidentally hurting Cat's feelings, and also Jade is no longer jealous of Beck and doesn't go to his RV.

*'Beck's big break/'The big ping pong scam'

These episodes happen in the same way but with Cat and Jade being together

*'Cat's new boyfriend'

Cat meets a guy named Danny from Sherwood, but she tells him she is not interested in him cause she is gay and has a girlfriend, effectively making none of the events from this episode happen, except for Trina selling fishes for treatment at her house.

*'Freak the freak out'

Chapter 10 of this fanfiction

*'Rex dies'

Episode plays out the same, but here Jade is the one to free Cat from the padded room the doctors had locked her into. Worried for her girlfriend, Jade continues to motivate Cat to stop taking her pills, making her realize how much they are influencing her behaviors sometimes.

*'The diddly bops'

Episode plays out the same but with Cat and Jade as a couple.

*'Wok star'

Episode plays out the same but Cat gets jealous when she sees Jade and Tori hugging. The two of them make peace though, and Cat reveals Jade she is finally off her meds (partly chapter 19 of this fanfic).

*'The wood'

Cat is away with her family during the events of this episode, which plays out the same as the canon, minus for the fact that Jade isn't jealous of Beck.