Chapter 14: All friends again

Cat POV

Usually Jade comes pick me up so that we can go to school together but last night my mom insisted so much about taking me to school herself. I think my mom is still worried cause yesterday I didn't feel well. Today I took my vitamins right after breakfast though, so I should be fine. Anyway I arrived at school before Jade this morning, and I'm currently waiting for her by her locker, glancing at the school's doors from time to time to make sure I don't miss my Gf when she arrives so that I can sprint to her and jump on her to give Jade a bone crushing hug!

I smile between myself cause I'm looking forward to do that. But she seems to be late today cause I don't see her... Oh chiz I just remembered I need some stuff from my own locker so I quickly run up the stair to the second floor where my locker is, walking past Trina who is animatedly talking with someone at the phone. I say "Hiiii!" to her but she just nods in my direction. I grab a few books from my locker when suddenly someone covers my eyes from behind me.

"Who am I?" she asks making a man-like voice but it's impossible for me to not recognize her... It's my Jadey! I giggle but decide to tease her a little

"Is it Robbie?" I ask.

"No! Eew how could you even take me for him?" she says sounding almost offended as she let me go. I turn around laughing and squeeze her in a hug

"I was just messing with you! I know it was my one and only Jadey!" I tell her

"Well I hope so!" Jade says

I giggle "Of course! How were you able to sneak on me anyway? I've been looking for you ever since I arrived!"

"Don't tell anyone but... I'm a ninja" Jade says lowering her voice.

I giggle lowering my voice aswell "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!" then I turn serious as I ask her "Have you had a chance to talk with your mom?"

"No. She had to go to work early this morning. For one of her business trip I guess... Not that I was in the mood to talk with her anyway" Jade tells me crossing her arms

"If you need help... I'm right here. We can talk to her together you know?" I tell her with a smile

"Thanks baby. Just give me some time. I'm still mad at her" Jade says.

I nod "Kay Kay"

She smiles back, then she looks behind me at my locker and I see her expression becoming serious again. I follow her gaze and ask her "Whaty?"

Jade continues to look at my locker... I never saw her paying so much attention to it. Then she looks at me and shakes her head "Nothing. I never really took the time to appreciate how you've decorate your locker"

"Really? You've always told me it looked too simple..." I say turning to look at it. The hidden ladybug and the flowers... My locker is so dear to me...

"Like I said, I never took the time to fully appreciate it. But now that I do, I love it" Jade continues

"Aww Jade! I'm so glad! I also love your scissors locker it's so unique! Even if I find it a bit dangerous..." I say.

Jade laughs shaking her head "For you maybe, sweetheart"

"Aww! You called me a sweetheart!" I squeal pulling her closer to me and pecking her with a kiss on the lips before noticing her colored strand of hair. She made it pink today, probably because she knows I love that color. I giggle twirling her colored stripes between my fingers.

"Pink! I love it! Can I call you Pinkie-Jadey, today?" I ask her beaming

"Of course..." she says and I look at her hopeful "...Not" she finishes