Chapter 20: Special Chapter

20 years later

No one POV

A rather upset but beautiful brunette girl was walking through the corridors of Hollywood Arts High School with her boyfriend a tall and attractive boy. They were Ellie Valentine and Drake Oliver.

"OK, I really don't understand what is your problem" the boy was saying.

"You don't get it do you?" the girl replied looking annoyed at him

"No I don't... Usually when people get the part they wanted in a movie, are happy about it, you know?" Drake replied

"Yeah, except I wanted it because of my talents not because of who my moms are" Ellie replied

"So? You still got the part, so now you have the chance to prove your talent" he continued as they arrived to the girl locker, that she had decorated in black with a moon drawn in the center and stars that were really glowing all around.

"Maybe you're right." Ellie agreed

"Of course I am, come on don't be silly" Drake told her placing his hands on the girls hips but she pushed him away

"Silly? Oh excuse me if I want to be chosen for my own talent and not for that of my parents, unlike you!" Ellie told him

"What do you mean by that?" the boy asked her

"That all you do is bragging about being the son of Victoria Vega and Beck Oliver, just to get noticed!" she shouted at him.

The boy furrowed his brows looking offended "You know what, when you are like this it's pointless to talk. Call me when you've cooled down a bit" he said turning around to leave.

"Maybe I won't call you at all this time" Ellie yelled after him "Freaking smart-ass" she whispered to herself, while punching in the combination to her locker to grab some books.

In that moment she saw her little sister Cara talking with another girl. Just like her older sister, Cara was beautiful, but she was shorter than Ellie and had darker eyes and hair compared to her sister. The girl she was talking to was also very attractive. She was a tall and beautiful african-american girl with long hair, Janet Harris. She was laughing at something Cara had said and the shorter girl took the opportunity to brush her arm. Ellie heard her sister saying "You're so beautiful when you smile Jay... I mean more than usual" she was blushing while saying that.

Ellie rolled her eyes while she heard Janet thanking her for the compliment. When Cara spotted her older sister she smiled and excused herself from Janet, before running to Ellie.

"Hey big sis!" Cara greeted her trying to hug her, but Ellie raised an hand in front of her

"No hugs"

Cara sighed shaking her head before asking "Did you get a call from the producers yet?"

Ellie just nodded.

"So? Did you get it?" Cara asked excited

"Yes" Ellie replied

Cara smiled widely "Yay! Congrats sis! Then why you look so upset?" she asked her

"Cause I only had to say a couple of lines before they said the part was mine" Ellie told her crossing her arms

Cara looked confused "I still don't understand why you're upset"

"That's cause the things you don't understand are too many to count, sis" Ellie told her

Cara looked at her questioning "What does that mean?"

"I mean... You don't even understand that it's pointless to keep crushing on a straight girl..." Ellie replied motioning with her head to Janet who was talking with other students far from them in the hallway.