Chapter 1; Beginning

Mcgonagall - "Go to Gomez Addams. Gomez, Hazel Potter is being left at the Dursley's doorstep. You need to get her as soon as you possibly can. I'll explain more when I can." 

The cat shaped patronus flew away from it's caster, arriving in the Addams family mansion in New Jersey. Their second child, Wednesday, reached one year old the day prior. A wispy cat patronus appeared in the sitting room and proceeded to relay it's message. 

Morticia - "Gomez..."

Gomez - "I'll be back, Caramia."

The short Spanish man apparated to the household his dear friends despised. A plain house in a long line of identical, basic houses. He quickly spotted the shivering babe in a cluster of blankets, poorly enchanted with heating charms. He discarded the blankets and wrapped the baby girl in his own jacket. Without further delay, he apparated back to his home. 

Gomez - "Caramia."

Morticia - "Mon cher, she's near frozen."

His beautiful wife took the babe, prompting him to hold his daughter. Morticia read the letter addressed to the dreadful muggles the poor girl was related to. 

Morticia - "Mon cher, Lily and James are dead."

Gomez - "Prongs? Surely not."

Reading the letter in his wife's hand, he slumped into his chair, rubbing his face. 

Morticia - "Mon cher, I wish to take young Hazel as our own."

Gomez quickly perked up and was at his wife's side in an instant. 

Gomez - "Then it shall be Caramia. I shall call Sir Gilligan at once!"

Grandmama took the young Wednesday as Gomez strutted to the fireplace to immediately firecall Matthew Gilligan from the MACUSA. Within the hour, Hazel Potter was newly blood adopted and newly named Hazel Friday Addams.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day 😊😊💖💖 
293 words 
Enjoy 

Revised 11/02/2023, 8:02 PM