Chapter 3; Dinner Thoughts

Hadrian packed his trunk with a little help from his big brother Pugsley. 

Pugsley - "What house do you want to be in Hadrian?"

Hadrian shrugged his shoulders. 

Pugsley - "If you end up in Gryffindor, your cool big brother will protect you!"

Pugsley tackled Hadrian and started tickling him mercilessly. Hadrian let out squeals of giggles until he nearly wet himself. 

Hadrian - "Wednesday! Help!"

Faster than a bat out of hell, Wednesday scurried up the ladder. 

Wednesday - "Pugsley, please unhand my dear baby brother."

Pugsley - "Aww, I don't want to. He's so cute!" 

Wednesday - "I agree. Unhand him."

Wednesday pulled Hadrian away from Pugsley and shoved him down the hole. 

Wednesday - "Let us finish your packing."

Hadrian - "Thank you Wednesday."

Wednesday helped pack Hadrian's trunk. When they finished, they packed Wednesday's trunk.

 Hadrian - "Doll?"

Hadrian held up a headless doll body in his left hand and holding a doll's head by the hair his right.

Wednesday - "Yes. Thank you Hadrian."

Hadrian carefully packed Wednesday's doll in between her clothes. When they finished her trunk the walked down the hall to the kitchen. 

Grandmama - "Hello kiddies! You two have mail!"

Wednesday - "Thank you Grandmother"

Hadrian ran to the table and took his robes, spell cache, wand, and attempted to grab his baskets of potion ingredients. 

Gomez - "Woah, I got you son."

Gomez quickly took ahold of the three baskets and followed his youngest son to his bedroom. Casting an undetectable extension charm on a briefcase, he helped Hadrian set up a portable potions storeroom. Hadrian planted some ingredients that are hard to find and set up the rest for easy access; even having a little box of bezoars for safety reasons. 

Gomez - "There you go son! Oh how envious I am oh you. To go to school with such preparedness."

Hadrian - "Thank you for your help, Dad."

Gomez - "Just remember what I told you. Don't be whatever everyone expects, the real you is always more fantastically interesting."

Hadrian - "Okay, I promise. Would you be mad at me if I end up in a house you don't like?"

Gomez - "Of course not! I'll be proud of whatever house gets to have you. You are an fast learner and potions genius at such a young age. I'm sure you'll give your Potions teacher a run for his money."

Hadrian - "Okay, thank you Dad."

Hadrian hugged his father tightly and climbed up the rope ladder to his room. 

Gomez - "Alright my boy, I'm going to check on your sister."

Hadrian gave him a half hearted wave as he started setting up his cauldron. Gomez climbed down the ladder to his daughter's room. Wednesday was writing a letter with complete concentration. 

Gomez - "My cunning Raven? Do you need help?"

Wednesday - "No thank you Father."

Gomez - "What are you writing?"