Chapter 15; Saturday Shenanigans

It was the long awaited Saturday morning. No school work and lazy mornings; for everyone except Hadrian and Wednesday. Since the disaster of their would be flying lesson, Madam Hooch insisted that they redo their lesson after breakfast. The two first years were led into the Great Hall by Pugsley. He carried both Hadrian and Wednesday on his arms like he did in Silver Moon Alley. 

The early risers, ae teachers and most Slytherins, were shocked to see the close sibling love on open display. Pugsley sat them both down at the Gryffindor table. 

"Alright, since you two have your flying lesson this morning with Hooch, it's best to have a filling breakfast."

Hadrian loaded his plate with two slices of toast, couple stips of bacon, some sausage links, fried eggs, and potato hash. He had a big breakfast sandwich. Wednesday had a bowl of oatmeal with assorted berries and crumbled bacon with a side of pancakes and sausage patties. Pugsley ate a big helping of mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and fresh mozzarella, bacon, potato hash, and a small medium rare steak. They all had a lemon ginger tea to drink. 

Hedwig and Socrates flew into the Great Hall. Hedwig carrying a shaking package, and Socrates with a letter. Both items were predictably addressed to all three of them. Hadrian opened the package while the other two read the letter. 

"Thing!"

The dismembered hand jumped out of the package onto Hadrian's shoulder. Thing gave him a comforting squeeze before shaking Pugsley and Wednesday's hands. 

"Mother wrote that Thing will accompany you until Christmas to prevent more bullying."

"Okay. Have some eggs and bacon Hedwig, Socrates." 

The two creatures ate with gusto while Wednesday wrote their reply. After their pets flew off, Pugsley escorted them outside. Madam Hooch seemed unnerved by Thing, but refused to say anything. 

"Step up to the left side of your broom and say, up."

Looking at each other with newfound boredom, the two did as told. Thing abandoned ship to land on Pugsley's head. Thing hated flying. Wednesday and Hadrian went through the motion of doing what Hooch told them to do, all while plotting what to do to Pugsley. 

"Electrocution?"

"It's at home. Waterboarding?"

"Too mainstream. Archery?"

"Sounds goo. Been awhile since our last archery session. Maybe Uncle will want to join in. He must've went years without proper Addams Entertainment."

After they noticed Hooch fondly smiling at them, did they realize they've been flying in a steady circle fifty feet from the ground. 

"I can tell you two don't need this class, so you don't have to attend anymore. I'm always free to discuss questions you may have about flying and Quidditch."

"Is Quodpot a sport here?"

"Sorry dearie, what?"

"Quodpot. It's an American sport."

"Sorry dearie, we don't have it here. We've only got Quidditch."

"That's fine. Hadrian and Pugsley can play over the weekend."

Hadrian was hoisted onto Pugsley's shoulders and Wednesday laid like a corpse in his arms. 

"Let's go play Quodpot Hadrian!"

"Okay!"

Wednesday sat in the Quidditch pitch stands watching her brothers toss around a self-destructive ball while flying twenty feet. Hadrian loved flying, but above twenty feet, he was nothing but terrified. Fear of heights'll get you sooner or later. 

"I win!"

Pugsley was covered in soot from the ball. He pulled Hadrian onto his broom and smothered him in soot. 

"Noo! Wednesday! Pugsley got me dirty!"

"Be careful with him Pugsley."

"Wednesday!"

Hadrian giggled away as Pugsley flew around with him. Wednesday finished a chapter in her book called A Need to Kill: Confessions of a Teen Murderer, and called to her brothers. 

"Pusley, Hadrian. It's time to shower."

Pugsley flew from their spot fifteen feet in the air to land on the field.

"Addams, showing you sibling how to fly?"

"Wood. Hadrian, Wednesday this is Gryffindor Quidditch captain, Oliver Wood."

"Hope you're not giving away tactics."

"I'm not. You're such a worry wart."

Hadrian hid behind Pugsley.

"Sorry Ollie, I'm taking my little sibs to the showers."

"Stop calling me that, make sure you're on time for practice later."

"I will be."

Hadrian and Wednesday were lifted into Pugsley's arms and he jogged to the showering room. 

"Marnie?"

"What can Marnie do Young Master Pugsley?"

"Could you bring a change of clean clothes and towels for all three of us."

"Of course Yong Master. Master Severus has allowed Young Masters and Mistress to use his personal showers to avoid unsavory characters. If you would grab Marnie's arm."

Hadrian gave Pugsley a nod and Wednesday nodded her head as well. 

"Aright. Send our thanks to Uncle Sev."

"Very good Young Master Pugsley."

The four teleported back into Severus's quarters where a tall, red haired man was waiting, reading of of Severus's books. 

"Hello children. I take it that you're Severus's niece and nephews?"

"Yes we are. Who are you."

Wednesday was blunt, and watching the man for any sudden movement. 

"My name is William Greyback, but you three can call me Bill."

As said above, Bill had red hair, jagged scars running down his face, several piercings in his left ear, dragonhide leather jacket, boots, and belt (with a pure silver buckle), a deep mahogany colored shirt, and  bright amber colored eyes. 

Hadrian, liking the man almost immediately, spoke up with a question.

"Are you a werewolf, Bill?"

"Yes I am. Very astute of you young man. Hadrian, I presume?"

"Yup! I'm Hadrian, this is Pugsley and this is Wednesday. Are you Uncle Sevvy's boyfriend?"

"Yes I am Hadrian. Although, if things go well tonight, we won't be."

Hadrian jumped up and down excitedly, getting the forgotten soot all over the carpets. 

"Are you propsing?!"

"I am indeed."

"Greyback. That's a famous name, isn't it Pugsley?"

"It is Wednesday. My father is Fenrir Greyback. A viscous and evil man. I won't go into depth of his crimes and cruelty, but I will say he's the one who gave me this and turned me when I was but a small boy, no bigger than Hadrian." 

Bill was quick to confirm that, yes his father was notoriously evil, but he had no personality shares with him. Marnie, after bringing snacks, snapped her thin fingers to clean her charges without them noticing. 

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day  💖💖😊😊   
1019 words  
Enjoy   

I dedicate this chapter to Leo264 for no reason at all. Hope you enjoy!