Support

-Dominic's POV-

"How are the plans coming along?" I ask Blake as we speedily walk into our living room. 

He gives me a reassuring glance, "Nick is dealing with it. To have an unknown group attack Florida, targeting Liam, of course, Nick isn't going to just let that go." 

I shook my head, "It's been years since the Skulls and Bones have disbanded, this makes no sense. What if they come here too? What about Amelia-"

"Hey," Blake stopped me, standing in front of me with both of his hands holding my shoulders still. Their warmth comforted me and allowed me to relax a little. "Nothing will happen to Amelia. And those fucks wouldn't dare come here, you know that." His eyes held confidence but even then,

"What about Liam? Who knows what kind of shit they're doing to him," I said and I could see the tension arise in him as well. We all cared for Liam and not knowing whether he was alright or not after having him taken by this mysterious group was putting us all on edge. 

Blake couldn't look me in the eye after that, his head hung low but still, he continued, "Have faith in Nick's ability to bring him back safe and sound. He has to be okay," His hands squeezed my shoulders and I knew it was my turn to be strong. 

I put a hand over his own and squeezed his hand gently, "You're right," I say, putting my other hand under his chin and making him look up to me, "He will be." Blake smiled at me and I grinned back at him, 

"Come on! Show me what you would give those fucktards if they were here right now," I exclaimed and although he shook his head with a little amusement, he came at me with the strength I knew he was training and building all these years even if he had stopped fighting officially. 

His punches were strong, direct. The way he defended from my attacks were sturdy and wouldn't let anything through. "Good," I compliment as we kept going, building our momentum, getting faster, focused and finally, he landed a good punch to my cheek making me lose my balance and fall. 

But before I could get up, a scream was heard. 

My head whipped towards the entrance of the living room to see Amelia with her eyes wide, hands shaking at the scene in front of her. 

Shit. 

-Amelia's POV-

I didn't know what to do. 

I snuck out of my room last night. It was a few days since I first talked to Prince and although I've asked around the bar as much as possible about who the hell The Mysterious Demon was, all I could get from people was either that they had no idea what I was talking about or I was given a dirty warning look before being told to shut up. 

At this point, I was frustrated and I knew the only person I was going to get anything from was  Prince. 

So I snuck out when it was late and walked towards the bar with a hood up again. I had seen Prince enough to know when he was in and when he wasn't but what he was working as for my mother, I still had no idea. 

I walked up to him when I saw him which was with a group of women who were enjoying his company. I rolled my eyes and made myself present in front of him. When he saw me his hazel eyes widened for a moment before going back to his arrogant look. "Princess!" 

"I need to talk to you, Prince," I tell him and after seeing my seriousness, he tells the women that he was sorry to disappoint them but they had to go, leaving them glaring at me as they turned on their heels. 

Prince, on the other hand, smirks at me, "You have all my attention, Darlin'," he tells me but I wasn't in the mood for his acts, he's already sent me spiralling like a headless chicken all week.