Extra ;)

-Amelia-

"This is so cool," I stood eyes wide as I looked around with excitement.

Prince playfully scoffed at me. "It's nothing compared to your parents' house,"

I nudged back at him as if saying 'shut up', "This is yours though." He grins back at me as we walk deeper into his new home. I didn't know anyone with a bigger house than my parents but that didn't mean that I didn't appreciate the look of his newly furnished 3-bedroom home.

Prince took 6 months trying to find a place that he wanted, a further 2 months to get it looking at least part of the way to what he wanted it to look like. There was something specific that he had an idea for but he didn't want to tell me what it was.' It's a surprise!' he would say, winking at me but that didn't stop me from guessing.

"Come on! Look at this!" He excitedly guided me into the living room and I followed behind, matching his enthusiasm. I loved watching his face light up, seeing the inner child come out from behind his normally mature demeanour.

I watched as he jumped into the conversation pit he had installed. It looked like the most comfortable thing on Earth. He carried on with the rest of the space, the kitchen, his room which was more neutral than I expected it to be.

"Okay come on, show me what you really want to show me," I tell him as he finishes with the garden. "Is it a gym room? A gaming room?" I definitely noticed he skipped past his other two rooms and I wouldn't let him tease my curiosity any longer.

He smirked at me, taking my hand, "You were close, but not quite," we walked back up the stairs where those other two rooms led and he finally opened the door to one of them.

"Woah" I'm incredibly impressed when I end up standing face-to-face with what looks like a mini version of the ring back at my mother's bar. There was strength training equipment all around as well, it was a lot more than a gym. He had his stage at home.

"Couldn't have gotten this place if it wasn't for the training Dominic and Xavier have given me, I can't slow down now." He says and I hug his arm, letting him know I agreed and was so proud of his progress.

It had been four years since the incident with Isabella, and he's grown into one of the most popular street fighters in the US in that time, 'pride' wasn't enough to explain what I felt for him- it was now tripping into him being my ego trip.

As much as I wanted to jump on the ring and test how stretchy the guards were, tempted to try some wrestling moves, Prince moved onto the next room so I quickly followed behind, even more excited now that I had seen that one.

Once again he's opening the door but once he lets me see what's inside, I'm left with a lot of confusion. He chuckles at my face when I look up at him. "It's empty?"

He takes a step to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and positioning his head so that his lips brush my ear, a shiver goes up my spine but I try to ignore it as I focus on what he says.

"I figured you'd need your own little space when you move in." I gasped and span to meet his eyes which were sparkling down at me now.

"You want me to move in with you?"

He leans his forehead on mine this time, "Well, you are mine after all." I grin back at him and he continues, "But don't mistake it, you're not sleeping in here, you're sleeping with me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a short kiss.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

Feeling his mouth on mine still made my heart race, despite all the years we had spent together already. I didn't want to pull apart yet but he had something to add.