To New Beginnings (Finale Part 1)

-Prince's POV- 

"Arg!" 

I was surprised that wasn't my own grunt considering the way my head pounded when I came into consciousness. 

"Why the fuck are you so heavy?!" I couldn't help but let out a scoff when hearing that come out of Isabella's mouth. 

"It's all muscle sweetheart," I managed to say which made her drop me after her attempt at dragging me across this dark-ass room. 

I watched her crouch down in front of me, tempting me to punch her in her slightly smug face but it made me realise my arms were tied behind me, as were my legs. "Don't try to flirt with me now Prince, I gave you enough chances." 

I got up slightly, letting myself lean on the stone wall conveniently behind me. "Really?" I asked, wondering what the hell was going on but making sure Isabella couldn't read that out of me. I motioned to the ropes I was covered with, "Because this all looks a little kinky to me." 

I laughed as she rolled her eyes, standing up straight. I refused to look up at her, not wanting to make her feel as if she had any power over me but unfortunately, that stopped me from being able to tell that her legs were preparing to kick, and it did, roughly against my face. 

"Damn!" 

I spit out the blood that began pooling in my mouth. "I was hoping my face would have finally healed in time for Dominic's return."

"That's what you're worried about right now?!" 

This time I sighed and looked up at her, looking at her as if to say, 'Well yeah, what else am I supposed to be worried about?' 

"Sorry Isabella, I don't really consider you 'threatening' by any means. Drugging me and getting me here despite the crowd we were around though, that's a skill I'm quite interested in." 

Instead of a verbal reaction, she kneed me this time, anger clear in her swing to the other side of my face. "Ah! Alright alright, tell me what this is about," 

"Finally feeling the pain?" 

Her voice was strangely calm when she asking that. "What? Pain? No, I'm just hoping there's something left for Amelia to recognise me by when I get back to her," Saying Amelia's name suddenly brought me back to the reality of the situation though. I was taken, did that mean she was alright? Isabella hadn't done something with her too, had she? 

I looked up at Isabella again and she must have seen the concern in my eyes at this realisation which made her laugh. 

"It was all about fucking Amelia, but thankfully for you, she wasn't at the bar tonight or else I would have snatched her instead."

"Okay, what the fuck is this about?"  I finally snapped, I wasn't going to let her continue spouting her bullshit. 

She pulled at my hair this time, bringing me close to her enraged face, "As if you didn't know! My father was killed!" 

My eyes widened momentarily, "Fowkes?" I asked, genuinely curious about this now and why two people thought it had anything to do with me tonight. 

"So you do know him!" Isabella pushed my head, crashing it against the wall which made me groan. 

"No I didn't know him, Ruthless mentioned him too during our fight but I have no idea what this is about or what it has to do with me!" I shouted, trying to get her to listen to me. 

She looked back at me as if she was wondering if I was telling the truth this time and I hoped I convinced her. "That knucklehead tried his best but I should have known he was going to fail at killing you." She paused for a moment but if this guy was her father, I'm sure she'd want to vent that anger and that's all I was waiting for. "My father was a powerful man, and when a powerful man wants to win, he wins. You were the obstacle stopping him from doing that. My feelings for you were the only thing keeping him from killing you a long time ago. In that way, you must be grateful to me."