Sake

The room was pink and lots of girly stuff was laying on the floor. You didn't mind it , no , it was cute you thought. You laid on the floor with them and your legs leaned against the wall while you read a magazine. It was one of the popular ones that talked about the hottest fashion trends and the best makeup and skin care products but the most interesting part were the interviews they wrote about. They mainly had boy bands as guests just like BTS. They all looked to innocent, perfect and flawless, after all they were handsome guys. You looked at one of their group pictures and pondered for a while.

" Hina ? " you asked as your friend looked up. She read the exact same edition and you two liked to hang out after school. It was your last year of Highschool and things have changed in your life's. " Yeah ?" She sweetly replied.

" Who do you think is the cutest one ?" I held the picture up so she could look at all of them. She insensitivity looked at one particular guy. She pointed at him and said " This one ..." she got flustered. " he looks just like my boyfriend." She shyly answered.

" Takemichi ?" I asked as I looked up to her blushing face. " Y-yeah ... I can't explain it but ... everything just reminds me of him" she mumbled. I liked her a lot and we became great friends but I didn't know what to think of Takemichi. He was at some days really intense and screamed some random nonsense. Maybe that's just his personality. I sat up straight and looked at the clock.

" Hm that reminds me ... don't we have to pick him up ?" I asked. She thought about it for a moment and then quickly got up , grabbed my hand and dragged me outside of the room " Oh no no no no no !" She screamed nervously as she quickly got dressed. I put my shoes on as well and said " What's the matter ? Is it something important? Can't he wait for us,  right ?"

" YEAH ! But ... well ... he got promoted! He is now the leader of the first division !" She grabbed my hand once again and ran outside with me. " Promoted ? Again ?" I asked as he didn't seem that tough to me.

" He ... is so different lately... I wouldn't even be surprised if he would lead the gang one day." She explained as we continued running down the road. She also told me that some of the gang members were celebrating his promotion in a traditional Japanese Sake restaurant. It was old yet quite rustic but in a beautiful way. The restaurant was famous for the different kinds of Sakes they have and for the delicious food. I looked at the small restaurant as we approached it , forgetting that I haven't even met most of the guys that are gonna be there. Hina told me a lot about them but I only knew one other guy. Baji. He died a few years ago. Sometimes I can't even believe how long ago that was but some memories of him remind me that he isn't here anymore.

Baji and I were classmates. He was handsome , tall and had this long hair that he would occasionally tie into a bun. Every girl had a crush on him , including me but he barely talked to me. I knew why but I still liked him. He was so protective and always smiled. I'm sure that his friends miss him as much as I do.

Flashback :

Baji stood right in front of me. I wrote him a love letter and wanted to give it to him , knowing the exact position where I placed the letter. It was stuffed right at the front of my backpack , so safe that there wouldn't be any crinkles. I rewrote it so many times that I couldn't even count how many times but I think it will be worth it.

But before I could hand him the letter he said. " Listen y/n..." he scratched his neck while he looked away , clearly flustered. " I like you and your pretty but ... you don't wanna get caught up in the world that I live in... those people aren't as nice as you might think." He started as he managed to look me in my eyes. " Those people ... you see ... they are fucking dangerous. It's best if we don't talk . I don't want anyone to know that we are friends. You know it's ... it's for the best." He didn't even wait for me to reply. He just left and there I was , standing in the middle of an empty school corridor.

It was a spring day afternoon and the shy was orange as the leaves slowly started to bloom but everything seemed grey to me.

Flashback over

We both entered to restaurant as Takemichi already waved at us. He signalled us to sit down with the rest of the group. Most of them wore the same jacket yet Mikey's one was a bit bigger and longer. He was famous for being invincible . He always was a trouble maker and everyone knew but I never really understood him. Well , I never even really talked to him but how could I ? We lived different lives.

" It's r-really nice that you are here , Hina" Takemichi shyly said as he admired his girlfriends beauty. They both continued talking as I just watched them. They were so sweet and any guy or girl would be happy to have what they have. He musst really be in love with her. The strangest part about him was that he cried so much yet he gave everything he got and more to be there for the people he loved. I looked at them laughing together but my train of thought got interrupted by non other then Mikey's best friend.

"Oi ! I never got to introduce myself!" Draken said as he took another Sake shot. " I'm Draken and that morron over there ..." he pointed at Mikey who was already asleep. Some empty plates of food were in front of him and a tiny toy flag. " That's our boss , Mikey !" He lit himself a cigarette and offered me some but I shook my head.

" No thanks ... but I already know who you guys are." I said as I looked at the food menu. I waited till the waitress came and placed my order as politely as possible. Draken continued smoking as he still looked at me with an uninterested face expression. " I hope that they only have good rumours about us..." he pufft a cloud of smoke out of his mouth.

" Nothing that bad really ... just that you guys like to fight and punch each other..." I carefully said. Hina told me that they would never to anything to a women yet i wanted to be careful. He scoffed as shook of the ash of his cigarette. " Do you believe them ?" He asked as he looked back into my eyes.

I sat in silence before I managed to think of an answer but before I could say anything the so named ,boss, woke up from his little power nap. " You should believe that but not everything you hear." He smirked at me as he leaned further into his seat. His abs showed through his open jacket yet they were partly covered by the bandage that was wrapped around. I just noticed how defined they were but tried not to blush too hard and concentrate on his face instead . The long blond hair and the dark eyes made my cheeks turn even more red then I actually wanted to. I decided to give it up and just look at the table to not embarrass myself even further.

" So you are saying that there are lies about you ?" I asked as I tried to act cool and calm. " Let's say there are people that doubt my strength." He answered teasingly. I could feel his gaze upon me and it drove me nuts but I didn't want to loose in font of him. I looked up and directly into his eyes.

" Then fight me !"