Thinking

The Toman gang had a huge meeting with nearly all of the members. No matter what division you were on or what position. All were in from of him , standing as they all looked at their strong leader. The other gangs made some dangerous moves so he decided to inform them. It wouldn't be fair if he wasn't an honest leader , he thought. He discussed some issues and how they would move forward but for now , they tried to stay low. He didn't want to provoke a big gang fight , not yet. He knew that something was going on , something big  and all of that lead by someone dangerous. After he said what had to be said he announced that the meeting was officially over and that everyone may leave. Some of the members stayed with him.

He sat down at one of the cold gravel stones and listened what the members had in mind but he already knew that they would talk about random things and nothing important. He knew that he could spend that time with y/n but de Decided to stay and listen what they have to say. The vice captain of the second division , Hakkai , cried out loud. He was miserable yet a good fighter if he was needed. The dark blue hair was as always short with some waves cut into the hair. The vice captain grabbed his head and shook it in frustration. " I hate those damn women !" His voice was filled with anger and his face showed wrinkles of worries.

Draken just stood beside Mikey and watched how the vice captain completely lost in. The other captains just stood there too. Some laughing and some listening annoyed to his crying. Others smoked or looked perplexed. Usually, Hakkai would be more of a silent guy which baffled the leader of Toman , as he has never seen him put on such a show. It must be something bad. Something devastating, maybe a family member that got stabbed , he pondered.

" Oh you poor little thing ! Tell me what happened!" The 4th division captain said in amusement. As always the captain had that bright smile on his face that would never fade even when things seemed bad.

Hakkai gave the 4th division captain a look that could kill in an instant. Maybe he was truly heartbroken. " Shut up and listen you dumbfuck !" Hakkai pointed at him. " My life is already miserable, especially my love life... I have been dating this women , she works in a stripclub..." Hakkai sighed. " She apparently loves the pole more then me."

Everyone started laughing but Hakkai didn't found that funny at all. Some tears rolled down his cheek. Out of embarrassment and out of heartache. The leader and captains started laughing even louder then before. Some shook their head or scoffed whilst others tried to calm themselves down from the fit of laughter they had. " If those are your biggest problems then you have a good life , my friend." Mikey said as the others started to laugh again.

He looked at the gang members and enjoyed that they had a good time. That's how he imagined it , everyone smiling, having a good time and growing closer to each other. He hated nothing more then the feeling of betrayal or being lied to. He fully trusted the people that stood beside him. How could he ever let all of this behind and walk away , he asked himself. He looked over to Takemichi and Draken that made a few more jokes about the devastated Hakkai. He learned to trust the two fully and that in a short amount of time. Especially Takemichi, he surprised him more as each week passes by. He sat there looking at the others , drifting in a train of thought. Y/N . He thought about her a lot lately which was odd to him.

He tried distancing himself from her and it's been nearly a month now but he truly missed talking to her. The thought of hurting her haunted him, he couldn't just be with her and if she is smart or understanding , she would probably have thought about that too. He scoffed. It's weird that he had all those feelings yet he couldn't really enjoy being in love. Maybe being distant was the only way to avoid all those terrible things that could happen in the future. He was never scared , not once in his life but now he was. He was scared to lose her , that someone will hurt her , manipulate her or worse. He couldn't bare watching someone he liked so much get destroyed by those people.

" OI OI OI ! Are you even listening, Mikey ?" Draken asked as he smoked his cigarette. The vice leader looked down to him with a suspicious grin on his face.

He just smiled back. " I am just tired ,let's go home" his tummy started growling. " Urg but let's get some ramen before we go home or to 7/11." He whined as he quickly got up and dragged his friend down the stairs. Before he left he turned around to say goodbye to all the captains and vice captains.

" See you guys !" He smiled. " MIKEY WAIT ! What are we doing with my love life now." Hakkai cried but he ignored it.

The two guys walked to the store , bought some snacks and just sat on the mech nearby and enjoyed the nice evening breeze and the moon that shined brightly at the night sky.