Toman

Takemichi looked over to The boss with an concerned face expression. He felt it but chose to ignore the gaze of the leader from the first division. They stood on a roof top that was located at the center of Tokyo. They all looked down to the nightlife with the loud bars and fancy clubs that were playing music and had led lights , all of that ,hundreds of meters below them. Each one of the division leaders wore their jacket. Their gang grew a lot lately, nearly 500 people were in it. Tokyo Manji Gang , he thought back when he first introduced the name to his friends. Some of them were dead and the others in jail. He looked back to the people that stood behind him on the rooftop and smiled.

" You guys should loosen up ! Come on !" He laughed as he turned back to face the night view "Things are going so well lately..." he calmly said , enjoying the moment being.

" I ... I have the feeling that something isn't going right !" Takemichi determinedly spoke. He looked over to his friend and gave him a reinsuring smile . Over the years , the two guys have become close friends. He saw Takemichi like a brother but maybe it was because he reminded him of his older brother a lot. Takemichi had some guts and always said the right thing in the right moment, he liked him a lot.

" You are worrying too much ..." he paused to think what he should say next without acting too serious. " haven't you forgotten ? I'm the invincible Mikey." He let out a small laughter as he grinned at his friend. The others started to scoff or smiled as well. Each of them changed so much and he couldn't have been prouder that Toman didn't only grew by size , but also the people that were in it. The bond was stronger then ever yet he questioned himself sometimes. Maybe he was too lightheaded, maybe he should be more careful but who knows what will happen over the years.

" Let's go to a casino, I'm in the mood of Gambling a bit. " He said to the group. He walked to exit door as everyone followed him except for one. " Mikey !" Mitsuya yelled. He stopped at the door and turned around as he tilted his head to the side. His friend blushed but continued talking. " I can't come with you guys ! I have a date !" He told everyone proudly.

" Huh ..." He looked at him perplexed but shrugged his shoulders. " A date huh ? Then have fun ! See you around." He said cheerfully as he opened the door and walked down the others. He didn't talk a lot yet listend to the conversations that the other leaders had with each other. As they reached the bottom level , they got up their motorcycles and rode to a nearby Casio. Some of them might be lucky enough to win. The other Toman members already entered the Casio but Draken still waited for Mikey who was polishing his dirty hawks a bit.

" You aren't envy of Mitsuya right ?" Draken teased his best friend. He looked up and slowly walked along side with Draken to the entrance of the Casio. " No why should I ?" He asked innocently. " The guys are getting older and girls are getting more interesting to them. It wouldn't surprise me if more started dating." Draken paused and looked at him with a smirk. " Maybe I should link you up with one of my slutty roommates." His best friend smiled brightly as he laughed.

" Slutty roommates ? Are you really into that ?" The two guys looked up to see who said that and to their surprise it was y/n. He looked at her , her hair , face , how her eyes sparkled and her cute nose moved when she spoke. He found her appealing but there was nothing more too it. Does he even have time for a girlfriend, he asked himself as he continued staring at her. " Who says I'm into that ? Just admit that you are jealous!" He winked at her and laughed as soon as she turned red.

" Hina was right ! You might be an adult now and a lot taller but you still act like a little child." She shrugged her arms in front of her chest and looked at him with a grumpy face yet her cheeks were still red. He couldn't explain it but when he sees her like that , it motivates him to tease her even more. Maybe when he found her limit she would do something against it.

" Oh ok ! Sorry didn't you want to fight me ?" He laughed even louder then before and tucked his left thumb against the rim of his trousers. His chest was exposed as he wore the Toman jacket and he could see that she tried her best not to stare at it. It drove him crazy, maybe he found it cute or was even amused by it but he wanted to test her and tease her more. Will she fight him , punch him right in the face that laughed at her ? He wanted to know that so bad.

" I would still fight you !" She yelled at him while staring into his dark eyes. He looked down to her and just gave her a small finger flick against her forehead. Draken signalled him that he is going inside the Casio already. Which left the two alone once again. " Don't bullshit me ! What are you even doing out here so late ? Don't you have to get some 'beauty sleep' " he exaggerated the last part of the sentence to make her even more mad.

" Urg you really know nothing about women ! You probably date multiple! You playboy!" She snapped back at him while she grinned. He enjoyed seeing the grin and the conversation wasn't boring like he had with other women. It was kind of exiting and he couldn't even explain why. He looked at her pink lips that still had that cheeky grin on it.

" How would you know that I have multiple women ?" He came closer and placed his hand below her chin forcing it up so that their faces would be centimetres away from each other. He could smell her scent and look into her mesmerising eyes. They captured him as he felt like he drowned in those beautiful eyes. " Do you wanna be one of them ?"

SMACK

That one landed well , right on his cheek. You could see that he had a red outline of her hand on his face. He place a hand on his cheek yet his face was emotional less. He was so used to getting to fights that he nearly felt not pain anymore. The hit however was a surprise to him as no one even landed a hit on him for years. He didn't earn that name out of nothing. The invincible Mikey got hit by a women. A bit fat slap on his face. He laughed as he rubbed his pulsing cheek.

"... What is so funny..." She carefully asked as she stepped a step away from him to regain her personal distance that she already missed. He looked straight at her , thinking about what he should do next or say to her. He stared right into her eyes as he noticed that her cheeks got rosy again. He liked it how she got flustered so easily, he didn't even have to try hard. He came a bit closer again but still let enough space between them. He looked down to her once again but this time he didn't smile. The tension in the air thickened and for a moment everything else was silent.

" You musst have a death wish by hitting me. Do you even know what I do to people ? Don't think that I will forget this..." he whispered as he turned around and walked into the Casio.

"Jackpot !"