Hot chocolate

Some older guys stood in front of the Toman guys. A few of them had baseball bats and wanted to teach the Tokyo manji gang a lesson but they over estimated themselves. They learned it the hart way ,the Toman gang defended each of them easily without having any extra weapons. Only using their bare hands. The leader from Toman was there too and beat one after the others. Soon every guy that wanted to fight them first , laid on the floor , all in pain and some unconscious. The 4th division captain clapped his hands and sheered. His smile was as usual really bright.

" Aww ,Mikey ! That was so unfair. You didn't leave enough guys for me to beat up !" Nahoya complained as the captain looked around him. Nahoya admired all the bodies that laid around them , at the same time he looked proudly at the other division captains.

" I'm sorry , I just had to let out some of my anger." He answered calmly the 4th division captain. He jumped of a body that he was standing on and told they guys that he needed to go somewhere important.

" Huhhh ? Wait ! Where exactly?" Draken asked with suspicion. Normally, he would tell his best friend everything but this time he felt like keeping a few things to himself. They would do a lot together so it was normal for Draken to be suspicious ,when he wanted to do stuff alone ,but he told him that he wanted to visit a distant family member that was sick. Before any of the other captains could ask questions, he quickly jumped on his Hawks and drove away. The big t-Shirt he wore moved rapidly in the wind as his light blond hair did so too. It was a nice feeling to drive that fast in the middle of the night when no one was on the streets of Japan. He felt so free but he knew that he driving recklessly.

He thought about y/n as he drove. She didn't message him or talk to him. Usually he didn't care but since she opened up to him , he felt a certain responsibility to take her of her. He sighed by the thought of that. Why couldn't she just get a boyfriend to do that stuff for her ? It's not like she isn't desired by other guys but at the same time , did he really wanted to see her with someone else by her side. He didn't. The worst guy that she could date would be Hanma but at least she was smart enough not to do that , he thought.

He finally arrived at his desired location and pushed the door bell. Not long after someone opened the door. " Mikey ? It's 3 am in the morning! What's wrong with you !" She sounded angry but her sleepy face that was partly covered with her messy hair made her seem harmless. Some saliva was drowning from her mouth and her eyes were half open. She was a mess but in his eyes she was perfect.

" I haven't heard from you in days so I wanted to check up on you !" He walked inside without waiting for y/n to even invite him in. He walked to the huge living room that even had a fire place. Right next to it was a big flat screen TV.

" Hoooo ! You know what we can watch on that fucking huge TV ! We could watch the new fantastic beasts movie !" he yelled in Excitement as he pointed at the TV.

" Psssshhhhht ! Are you crazy! The neighbours will hear you !" She grabbed his armed and dragged him up the stairs. He just watched her how she put on a hoodie and carried two blankets outside to the balcony. He was so jealous how big her bedroom was and how that even bigger balcony was attached to it. She came back inside. " Ok don't you something stupid or I will rip your head if and eat it for breakfast. I will get some hot chocolate for us." And with that she walked out of the room again.

He slowly walked outside and looked at the balconies view. Everything seemed so peaceful and the neighbourhood was silent. There would be few occasional sounds like the barking of a dog or a cat throwing something down in the distance. It was so nice here that he could stay forever. He grabbed one of the two blankets, wrapped it around himself and just sat down , still enjoying the fresh evening air. After a while he heard her move up the stairs again.

He turned around and saw her carry two glasses that were steaming. It smelled delicious. He blowed into the cup to cool the hot chocolate down and took a tiny sip. " Oh wow that's ... really good ... what ?" He looked perplexed at the mug and took another sip. He was so cozy and warm , all of that combined with that delicious hot chocolate made his cheeks rosy.

" Yeah I only buy like the proper hot chocolate power. Not like the cheap stuff." She grinned at him as she held her mug between her hands , probably warming them up. He just admired her cute smile and the rosy nose of hers that would turn so red because of the cold. Her soft smile and her dreamy look as she just enjoyed the night view as well , he truly liked being around her. He wanted to know if she may feel the same but was she just a friend to him ? Did he like her more then that ? He shouldn't. It wasn't safe for her and they both probably knew that by now.

" Are you still afraid?" He asked carefully but his cheeky smile faded. He just looked down to the creamy hot chocolate that was still steaming , it smelled so good.

" A bit ..." she kept her eyes on the view. " but I have been dealing with anxiety and stress before that with Hanma happened. It's nothing new to me." She sighed as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

" You know , if I feel anxious, I asked Draken to hang out with me or to have like a sleepover. Some company always helps me." He explained as he thought about his best friend. He remembered when the two guys were just little boys. Both of them loved to get in fights with older guys and they weren't afraid of anyone. To them , those daily fights and trouble making were an adventure to them. They would do everything together.

She pondered a while before she answered. " Yeah I wish I would have such a close friend too but Hina and I just are ... normal friends I guess. She is also the only one I have that I can call a friend." She mumbled shyly. The cold breeze was lingering on his skin. He looked to the side and saw how her hair was dancing in the wind and under the moonlight, it just looked magical.

He took another sip , still staring at her but he choked on the hot chocolate. So hard that it came out of his nose. " Oh great heavens ! Wait I will get you a tissue !" She quickly got up and ran inside to get him something we're he could clean himself with. He couldn't believe that , that had just happened. He was embarrassed and his whole head turned red.

" Here you go !" She came back but this time sat closer to him. " wait let me..." she patted the hot chocolate stains of his shirt and then moved closer to his face. He looked straight at her while she was focused on cleaning his nose. " Thank you..." he whispered softly, still looking at her.

She suddenly looked up into his eyes as well and they had that weird moment. The one you would see in Korean drama movies or some classic cheesy films like Notting hill. He felt that spark inside of him. It was so silent between them but in a good way. They just looked into each other eyes which felt like eternity , his heart started to pound faster , heavier , he got nervous, he was exited and all of that at the same time. She moved a bit closer and he could look at every small detail she had on her face. Should he move closer too ? Finally closing the gap between them ? The adrenaline that rushed through his body kept him focused, but only focused on her.

" You know ... " she started whispering so silently as if she was afraid that anyone else could hear her. As if the words she was saying were only meant for him to hear , just him. " You kinda ... you kinda make me feel all kinds of things..." she explained carefully. " You make me feel kinds of emotions but mixed and mushed together...." She continued but he couldn't wait but say something too.

" Like a Tornado of emotions ? " he whispered back.