Jealousy

Takemichi was texting him to meet up. Must be something important if he wanted to desperately see him today , he thought to himself. He liked spending time with him and they would often do so but it would be rather spontaneous. He wore some lose cloth such as a baggy t-shirt and trousers with flip flops. Parts of his hair was tied to the back so that it would fall into his face.  He was as usual with Draken outside and the weather was nice and warm. The sun shined in all kinds of colous as it was already late afternoon. Purple and orange painted the sky and city. They both sat at the stairs of the Toman base. He would spend time alone as well but he rather preferred to have some company. If someone would challenge him to a fight , he would then have a second person to help him out if things didn't go as plan. He sighed as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He looked back on his phone as there was another message from Takemichi.

' We are nearly there <3 ' ~ Takemichi

Not long after he arrived. He smiled when he finally saw his friend in the distance, coming closer to them each step they made. To his surprise however , there was another person that accompanied the leader of the first devision. He looked over to Draken who was as confused as him. His best friend who smoked a cigarette as always came closer to Takemichi and pushed him to the side. Takemichi stumbled and looked perplexed to Draken.

Draken pointed at her with an judgmental look. " What are you doing here ? Women shouldn't be at the base." Draken looked over to Takemichi who balled his first and had a stern look.

" Don't you think that I'm taking her here for a reason ?" Takemichi answered furiously but Draken didn't care. He look a puff while he looked down to y/n. She didn't move an inch. She just stood there as her face looked intense but at the same time oddly uncomfortable. Something was different going on inside her head.

Mikey stood up and moved closer to the others as he pushed the other two to the side , standing right in front of her and grinning cheekily. He looked down at her as well while he tilted his head to the side. He wanted to know why she was coming with Takemichi. Maybe she wanted to desperately see him as she didn't have his number , so Takemichi would be her only way to contact him. Yeah , he was sure of himself, she definitely desired him , he thought. What a shame , he couldn't just dump her in front of his friends , wouldn't that be cruel ? He however played with that thought. Maybe he was a bad man but he just couldn't be with her. Things are too complicated and he didn't want to pull her into the whole gang mess.

" I need to tell you something, Mikey !" She said determinedly. He couldn't help it but grinned even more. Was this the moment were she would confess her deep rooted love to him ? He was so exited , would he dump her here or after he agreed to make out with her once and then do that. Leave her forever, just giving her some fun moments to remember. The thoughts of the devil himself.

" Go on..." He said teasingly as he came closer to her , making her blush a bit. He loved those rosy cheeks , hoping that they would only glow that red for him. The innocent eyes that looked up to him , like a deer. He couldn't stop losing himself in them.

" I came across a guy named Hanma." She paused as his face expression changed. He wasn't grinning anymore, not at all. The smile faded as soon as she said that name. " He ... he told me that ... he is from Vallhala..." She continued calmly as her cheeks got even redder. He noticed that she fumbled nervously with her hands.

Something in him got a bit angry. Why was she so flustered? What did they do ? Why did she know him ? Was she blushing because she found him attractive ? A million questions ran though his head and drove him crazy but the most important question he had was , why was he kind of jealous. It's not like that he likes her. They barely even talk. He looked disgusted at her as his face frowned.

" Are you in love with him or what ?" He snapped at her while moving back to the stairs sitting down on them. " What's the matter with you !" She screamed as he body started trembling. " He walking around where I lived and talked to me ! Somehow, god knows how , he knows that I spend time with the people from Toman !" She yelled at him furiously.

His face didn't look as angry anymore , it was just emotionless , acting like he didn't care. He got tired of looking at her angry face which is why he just looked around. " So what ? Are you asking me if you are allowed to date someone that is in our rival gang ? If so I don't care..." he mumbled grumpily.

He suddenly felt both of her hands grabbing his t shirt , shaking him as some tears rolled down her face. " Are you dumb ?! Someone is spying on me or us and you talk about dating ? Don't you see that I'm scared of that guy !" She hissed at him. " I'm not like you guys ! I don't have 500 morons that would protect a simple girl like me !" She cried more as she finally let go of his shirt and walked away.

He looked stunned at her as she walked down the stairs. She definitely got some guts to speak to him like that , he thought , but he understood what she was trying to say. He was afraid to drag her into those gang problems but he guessed that he already did that. People that spied on him didn't scare him. He knew that no one would be brave enough to even touch him yet from someone that doesn't came from that kind of environment, it musst be horrifying to them. He still had his eyes on her as her silhouette got smaller. The other two guys tried to stop her and wanted to calm her down but she just pushed both away.

Draken sat down next him. " Fuck..." Draken looked at him with an concerned face. " Worst of all it was Hanma. The most evil guy that I have ever met. He probably crawled straight out of hell." His best friend whispered to him. He was just silent , taking all the information in that the three told him.

Takemichi still looked at y/n who was nearly out of sight. " No ... there is another person that is even worse then Hanma , even more dangerous."