Chapter Sixteen

Shang Chi charged forward and launched himself at Venom, who snarled fiercely and snapped his jaw. The ten rings glowed as he smacked his fist against the alien's head; pushing him to the floor with a loud bang.

Venom pushed himself up from the floor and roared in anger before lunging forward at Shang Chi.

However, just as the alien was about to swipe at him, a loud, high pitched whistle sounded above his head. The alien convulsed violently and fell back, covering his head with his hands.

Shang Chi looked around in confusion before noticing Katy aiming another trick arrow at the alien. He smiled gratefully and gave her a thumbs up, which she excitedly returned. As the sound began to fade, he turned back around and raised his fists; charging forward at Venom as they began to fight once more.

Not too far away was Bucky and Sam, who were flying through the army of Ultron's sentries due to Sam's new wings, which sliced the heads off the robots.

Bucky dropped onto the ground and ripped a head off of one of the sentries, before coming face to face with John. He sighed in frustration, "great."

"You do not look happy to see me," John chuckled, crossing his arms.

"Oh, what gave you that impression?" Sam lowered himself on the ground next to Bucky.

John raised his eyebrow at Bucky's intense glare, "you really do have a staring problem."

Sam shook his head, "are you really going to do this, Walker?"

The man smirked and uncrossed his arms; reaching for his gun, "yeah, I am."

He shot at Sam, who just raised his sheild in defence and pushed it into Walker's face; giving him a bloody nose.

Bucky lifted his metal arm and punched John in the face as he attempted to raise his gun again.

The man spat blood on the floor and looked up with a furious expression plastered onto his face, "you're going to regret that."

"I doubt it," Sam lifted his leg and tripped John on the floor as Bucky punched him in the head; effectively knocking him out.

Sam and Bucky fist-bumped and nodded in appreciation before turning around to the sound of someone calling their names.

"Great teamwork, guys!" Shuri yelled as she swiped at the robots with her spear.

She lifted her weapon and pulled it back slightly before aiming a giant energy blast at a large swarm of robots. They exploded instantly into a pile of rubble.

She then sliced the heads off three robots at once and watched proudly as they fell into a heap on the ground.

Shuri smiled as she noticed Yelena running past her with her new batons.

The assassin destroyed the robots swiftly and smoothly as she ran forward; chasing after Val, who had ran to the other side of the army. Hiding.

The blonde raised her baton and with a fatal swoop, she smashed it into a robot's face, causing it to fly ten meters in the air and crash land on top of a group of sentries.

"Shuri, these are so cool!" She exclaimed loudly, turning to look at the princess.

Shuri grinned, "I'm glad you like them!"

Yelena smiled sincerely before returning back to the fight.

-

"Hey, I think I'm going to get in there!" Kate yelled as she released another arrow.

The archers were standing a few meters away from the battle so that they could have a clear shot.

Clint looked at his protege with worry in his eyes, "are you sure? You're doing great here."