5: Frank Experiences Ridickulous Problems

Frank's heart was fluttering as the wall shook behind him: two wrists pinning him against the plaster, and another's lips on his, Frank's sense going numb with the sensation that could only be described as weightless, because maybe his heart had just been beating so fast that it was nothing but broken at this point, because whatever it was, Frank was certainly losing breath, and there certainly wasn't a lot of blood in his head right now, but then again, they could easily be mere side effects of the fingers leaving cold trails down his chest and stomach until they finally reached the waistband of his boxers.

"Let me fucking touch you." And there was no denial in the fact that the voice was familiar: perhaps even too familiar, in fact, but still, Frank couldn't quite place it, until he found his gaze reaching those perfect hazel eyes, and realization came like a kick in the balls, but Frank didn't have much to ponder over, before his pants were at his knees and, well, Gerard's hand was curling around his dick.

And fuck.. fuck... nothing had ever felt better, and Frank was just about as certain of that as he was certain that he was dying on the inside right now.

"So fucking perfect, so fucking hot, and so fucking mine." The voice, now undeniably Gerard's, whispered against his ear, breath hot on his neck, and really that wasn't the only part of Frank that was almost uncomfortably hot right now.

And as Gerard's hand tightened around Frank, before the seventeen year old even knew what was happening, he was coming absolutely fucking everywhere.

And before Frank even knew what had happened, he woke up in his bed, alone, and groaned as he pulled his hand away from himself and glanced at the alarm clock on his bedside table - 6:57. Frank sighed, sitting up in bed, and cringing at the awfully big mess he'd made, because although Gerard had been nothing but a fantasy, the feelings going through Frank right then most definitely were not.

And fuck, Frank was going to have to wash his fucking sheets and everything sucked, everything, except his dick, because that really was not getting sucked right now, and Frank was nothing but disappointed, and somehow still turned on, even as he turned his alarm clock off and forced himself out of bed, and into a very, very cold shower.

Of course, the freezing temperatures did nothing to subdue his raging homosexual fantasies, which he'd seemed to have been cursed with every since he'd made the absolute fucking mistake of going to meet Gerard last week, when he could have been a wonderful un-traumatised third wheel with Lindsey and Gabe, who had turned out not to be a gay supporter seeing as he practically hadn't left Lindsey's side all week, and what had happened after Frank had left was pretty easy to guess.

Frank didn't mind at all, though, as he was far more preoccupied with fucking unfairly hot Gerard Way, and his habits of sleeping with the whole world, and flirting with awkward teenagers, especially Frank, and in all honesty, there hadn't been a night that Frank had woken up with clean sheets since Gerard had just brought up the casual 'fuck me' offer, which of course, Frank had been too awkward to accept before it drove him crazy.

Of course, Mikey would have probably killed him when he inevitably did find out, and well, Frank knew Gerard well enough to know that this wouldn't be a happily ever after kind of thing, and really, Frank wouldn't even be surprised if the guy was already back with Bert, and had forgotten all about what he'd said to Frank.

But of course, Frank's head had ensured he knew that he could never, ever possibly even fathom forgetting the way Gerard Way made him feel.

Frank glanced down at his dick in the shower, muttering something like, 'you fucker', before rolling his eyes and getting out of the shower and attempting to pull in his best 'I didn't have a wet dream about your brother' facade to face Mikey with today.