6: In Which Pete Asks Mikey To Be His Sugar Daddy

"I've made a plan."

"What?"

"A plan."

"What kind of plan?"

Lindsey Ballato, stood in the morning light of Jamia Nestor's kitchen, opened her laptop and placed it on the dining table, only leaning down to press a key on the keyboard, before making her way towards the fridge, in search of something to eat.

"You made a freaking powerpoint?" Frank exclaimed, looking up from his cup of coffee in order to catch a glimpse of just what Lindsey's elusive plan was.

"I stayed up until five making this shit, be fucking grateful, Iero." Lindsey muttered for the kitchen, making herself a cup of coffee as she pulled some sort of edible generic breakfast food out of the fridge. What she ate isn't important, okay?

"What exactly is this a powerpoint about?" Jamia dared to ask, hitting space bar and pulling up the next slide, which was... interesting to say the least. "Is that Gerard-"

"This is the plan that involves getting Frank with Gerard and me to seduce Mikey, or something like that." Lindsey explained, pouring milk into her coffee in a manner that bared a striking resemblance to that one milk obsessed kid who was friends with Brendon Urie, who she was famous for kicking in the balls last summer.

"And what am I supposed to do? Watch awkwardly?" Jamia retorted, leaning back in her chair, and getting as far away from this fucked up plan as she possibly could.

"Whatever you want: join in, try and fuck with us, huh?" Lindsey smirked, taking a seat at the table with her coffee.

"Seriously, what the fuck is that?" Jamia asked, gesturing to the powerpoint slide that Frank hadn't taken his eyes off since it'd come on.

"Oh, well, I did some stalking, as you do, well, you know, that's just every single photo of Gerard Way on the internet that I could find ever, arranged in chronological order." Lindsey shrugged it off, simply like she wasn't a fucking psychopath, as Jamia took another look at the slide.

"This is some crazy shit-" Frank exclaimed, shaking his head as he finally managed to take his eyes off the computer screen. "He does look really damn hot with red hair, though."

"Told you: you would have never known that without my help, anyway, if you've finished here then we can move onto the next slide." And Frank, albeit a little reluctantly, moved to the next slide, not really sure what to expect at all.

"How much stalking did you do?" Jamia exclaimed, her eyes widening as a slide full of far too much information about Gerard Way filled the screen.

"A lot." She admitted, giggling a little. "I feel like Frank needs the help, though: he's an awkward little shit. I know nothing about Mikey, though: it's more fun that way."

"Lindsey, this isn't a game-" Jamia protested, but as usual, Lindsey wasn't listening.

"It kind of is, don't you think, now don't be such a bitch about things, look, come on, do you want me to find you a guy? Do you feel left out? Is that what this is?" She asked, leaving Jamia to just shake her head at her best friend, before standing up. "Jamia? I'm sorry, okay?"

"Whatever." Jamia shrugged it off, making her way upstairs without another word.

"What did I do?" Lindsey exclaimed, turning to Frank for sympathy, or well, anything really.

"I can't explain... I... it's complicated." Frank let out a sigh, knowing that 'she's in love with you' wasn't exactly going to get the best response at all. "Really, look, it's nothing, just be nicer to her, okay?"