16: Jamia's Horrific Attraction To Satanic Beings

"I'm not particularly a fan of coke."

"The drink... or...?" Jamia's face lit up into a grin as Alicia shook her head in mock disbelief.

"And I thought you were a good girl." Alicia giggled a little, genuinely unable to take herself seriously, as the two sat in Jamia's bedroom, some feminist angry lesbian punk band playing in the background as the two lay on their backs on her bed, as Alicia smoked some sort of substance that Jamia reckoned it was better if she didn't ask too much about.

"Whatever gave you that impression?" Jamia asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You know the whole... cheer squad, popular girl, my best friend is the most popular girl in school vibe-"

"Ex-best friend." Jamia corrected her, as she was of course very insistent about the fact that she most definitely did not like Lindsey anymore.

"Of course, sorry." Alicia rolled her eyes, giggling a little, before continuing, "but yeah, both, actually, I prefer Pepsi, and cocaine is super bad, like white powder, that shit isn't goth enough, goddamn!"

"Pepsi?" Jamia screeched, sitting up in true horror. "Do I need to exorcise you?"

"Go ahead." Alicia smirked, "I wonder how well you'll get, because I am actually Satan, after all, as we all know."

"Yeah, I really do know." Jamia shook her head, falling back down behind her. "You're kinda cute for the antichrist, though. I didn't know I could be attracted to horrific satanic beings."

"You had a crush on Lindsey, did you not?"

And let's just say Jamia Nestor may or may not have fallen off the bed with laughter at that point.

"Fuck off." She groaned out, climbing back onto the bed and shaking her head in disbelief. "You're horrible."

"I am Satan after all." Alicia added, grinning like the Satanic being she was.

"Of course." Jamia let out a sigh, jumping a little as her cellphone began to vibrate, she rolled her eyes at Alicia, before picking it up and making a disgusted face, which Alicia laughed enthusiastically at, despite its ridiculous nature.

"Jamia, help me, seriously, I-"

"Frank?" She asked, her eyes widening a little; the two hadn't really spoken in a few weeks now and she'd been unsure as to whether they were even friends anymore.

"Yeah, I... I need to talk, like seriously... I'm also kind of outside your house, and like, let me in, please-"

"Frank, I.. I'm kinda busy, what's happening?" She let out a defeated sigh, meeting Alicia's gaze as she did so.

"It's fucking Gerard, you won't believe what he's fucking done, I just- I need emotional support, I'm sorry, I-"

"Frank, I have a friend over, and like- I can't dedicate all my time to sorting your shit with your boyfriend-"

"He's not my boyfriend-"

"Sorry, fuck buddy then-"

"He's not that either, that fucking sounds worse, please, just let me in: five minutes?" He pleaded, his voice even going all high pitched and whiny because that totally wasn't annoying at all.

Jamia moved the phone away from her face and glanced at Alicia, "he needs emotional support, says it'll only take five minutes, he's outside, I'm sorry, I'll be back-"

"Oh, it's fine, I wanna come to, I wanna meet your friends, you know? His name's Frank, right? I'm totally great at advice." Somehow Jamia just wasn't convinced, but Alicia was unfairly beautiful and soon won her over.