Chapter 2

"What are you?"

The voice questioned darkly, his tone sounded too threatening. If Felix wasn't afraid of what would happen to him, he would answer the question.
But instead, "I- I-" He stuttered but was intervened, "Brother what are you doing? He's obviously a human!" Another unknown voice called out from behind.

"Without a mask? Bull shit, there's no way he's human." The darkened one spat, Felix Itched at the feeling of the object being pressed deeper and harder. "P- please... l- l- let me g-go..." Felix managed to say, fear engulfing his voice.

The air grew puzzled as the individual questioned the one in his hold, Felix felt relieved when he was released from the hold, but was now turned over to face two other beings.

One was shorter than the other, having short black hair, also having a mask on so it was hard to
Pinpoint his figures. Along with the taller individual who had silver hair tied back in a ponytail. "See, he doesn't have white hair, his skin isn't super pale; and his eye is perfectly fine." The smaller male explained.

"That doesn't necessarily mean everything innie, who knows if he got bit." This made Felix slightly frown but question, 'Bit?'

"If he got bit, he would've died in an hour, and if he's been bit, he would've shown symptoms by now. There are no zombies for a mile radius, hence if he traveled all the way over here when he got bit by them down there, he would've died or already shown symptoms by now." Felix couldn't configure what the two were referring to. He had been enclosed inside his apartment ever since this whole thing started.
He knew that those things were mostly what you called 'Zombies' but he only knew that from one k-drama he watched when he was bored at home. Along with a couple of video games, he played with his friends.

He got startled when he felt a sharp glare being directed towards him, "Then why doesn't he have a mask, Hm?" He asked, but mostly questioned Felix as he got closer to his face. "That... I cannot answer." The younger replied.

"Exactly. That's my point, exactly. Why would a humane survivor, be out in the world without a mask and actually live to breathe in the toxic air? After all of our time spent traveling, You'd think we come across an immune citizen?" He questioned the last part, slowly caging Felix against one of the shelves. Felix gulped nervously as he was forced to give the taller direct eye contact.

"That's impossible, there's no way someone could actually be immune to the virus." The smaller answered, his tone bursting with confidence. "Then shall we ask him? He would know if he's immune, would he not?" A short bit of cock raised in his voice as he said those words.

"How long have you been able to go out without a mask? Did you inject yourself with some unknown medicine that can help humankind? Are you one of the scientists that broke through the rules of Mother Nature and intended to build a new refounded green haven off of your selfish schemes?

Which one is it, blondie?" He interrogated Felix, throwing a question one after another. But it was a shock to the two individuals when they heard unexpected words. "I have no idea what you're talking about," Felix responded, his gaze landing in between the two stunned strangers.

"This is suspicious Hyunjin, we should go before they start coming." He tried to convince his older brother. "How could you possibly not know? Have You been caging yourself inside your safe space ever since this thing occurred? Or are you just nonobservant?" Hyunjin bluntly questioned, his stare turning into a glare instantly.

"Would you be surprised if I said that your first assumption was correct?" Hyunjin's mind was dazed from the response, "You... You seriously locked yourself inside your house for three years? Are you that afraid of the world we live in?" He questioned drastically.