Chapter 21

People can be so... what's the word for it, out of place and act unexposed. As if they've spent their whole life behind someone else's shadow and proceed to play innocent until they can't. Those are the people I despise, the people who are cold to the touch, but warm as the devil. Portraying nothing but mischief and predicting the most gruesome mistakes and consequences.

So as the silver-haired boy conquered the halls with his demanding demeanor. Marching his way through; that previous engagement raging through his mind. He only thought of one thing, and that was...

"Lord fuckwad! This is amazing what the hell?!" His eyes widened abruptly even if just for a moment. Out of curiosity, he followed the sound and was led towards the kitchen.

Once he entered the room, he was swept off his feet by the mix of both squads who scattered across the whole room, all in different places and stances, but holding the same thing.

"What kind of sorcery did you put in these, man. I've never tasted something so heavenly in my life."

"You sure that's you talking or the fact that you've been on a sugar crave for ages and now you've finally gotten some."

The others laughed seeing Jeongin and Minho half wittily joke around. Meanwhile, Hyunjin slowly walked into the premises, seeing everyone had gathered up to get a taste of what it looked or seemed to be... a pastry.

"What are you guys feasting on. And..." He reached over to grab the pastry from Jeongin's hand and took a large bite from it. Chewing slowly, savoring the flavor as his ears started to perk up while shock arose wide and visible through his face. Letting the others giggle at the cute reaction their comrade had from the small pastry.

"Taste amazing right?" Changbin spoke, taking the words right out of Hyunjin's mind and the others mouths. Hyunjin didn't give no reaction, instead he looked around to see everyone making the same face.

But looking around did he fail to spot nor notice the familiar blonde that Hyunjin couldn't seem to not get rid of. He smacked the food back into Jeongin's hand before wiping the remaining crumbs on his pants.

"Where..." Before his sentence were finished, Seungmin had pointed to the back where the main smell of the pastries were coming from. His eyes widened when the familiar blonde came into view.

His hair was bouncing back and forth as he scattered around the kitchen. Hyunjin couldn't keep up with how fast he managed to go from the counter back to the fridge and then finalizing his spot back at the oven.

"Lover boy made these, surprisingly skilled baker. Hm, who would've thought." Jeongin hummed before stuffing the remainder of the pastry in his mouth.

Hyunjin was quick to whip his head back towards the certain nickname he had pointed out, words threatening to spill out, but was stopped by the sudden intrusion of that certain bl0nde who came rushing into his view.

"My god, I've been worrying about what happened down there, is everything okay?" Felix came out wrapped in pure chaos. There was flour spread all over his nose and face in tiny spots. His shirt had gotten messy with some add on ingredients meaning the hook and attach themselves onto the fabric. And his hair was fixated all over his face, strands falling gracefully down and covering his features.

Perhaps he had been staring too Long because the worry on Felix's face turned into confusion and not only his voice was heard, but the giggles and whispers of the other men in the room who mischievously gossiped like sneaky girls, over their small encounter.

"Why don't you take a picture hyun, that 'beautiful' scene might last longer." A guy on the side joked. Hyunjin full flash whipped his head towards the unknown individual, scowling when it was non other then a black haired individual, Yunho.