Chapter 7

"Mind explaining?"

Felix could feel the tense atmosphere as Hyunjin nor Jeongin didn't utter a word to respond to the man's question. "Cha—" Hyunjin started, getting cut off from Chan, "No, I want to know what you're doing here and why lingering around my comrades, Foreigner," Chan spoke harshly.

"Foreigner?" Felix repeated, feeling slightly offended. Chan paused, taking in what he just perceived, 'He's Australian?' The room fell silent, Chan didn't respond to the younger, and that caused a rising stir of confusing emotions to linger.

"Hold on Chan, we have a reason for why he's here." Hyunjin intervened, placing a hand on chans shoulder to halt him. Chan gave Hyunjin a side-eye, "Enlighten me." He demanded.

Hyunjin nodded before whispering into his ear, Felix immediately knew what was spoken when he felt a shocking gaze be directly pointed towards him. "There's no way..." Chan mumbled in disbelief. Why after three years would someone this important now showcase himself out in the open.

"Your coming with us, no negotiations." Felix already believed he was so he didn't reject it. "And what of it? Sorry but I only trust two individuals here and that's Jeongin and Hyunjin." Felix stated, not caring if he got a piercing glare from their leader.

"That's fair, but you should bother to get to know us first before you automatically shut us out and only trust the two over there." A voice spoke, Felix turned his head and saw a short young man walk in with a gun in his hand. "Names Changbin if you were wondering," Changbin revealed showcasing a bright smile. Felix's heart leaped a little but he responded with another smile "Blondie, you with me." Hyunjin intervened, yanking Felix's wrist.

"Hey wait! The van is on the other side of this building, your driving." Chan announced before pointing toward a puppy-like individual, "Awe come on, I drove us here, why do I have to drive us back." The boy spoke in a drowse. "Well, would you rather switch spots with Changbin and be our gunner instead?" The boy rolled his eyes, knowing he was put in that unease conflict on purpose to make him yield.

"I'm giving you guys exactly five minutes to get your assess in the van before I leave every single one of you here, except for Jeongin of course." Seungmin declared.

"Wait, all of you came for us, right?" Chan nodded slowly, a slow confusion growing on his face. "Yes, why?" That's when they heard a loud abrupt bang burst through the door of the current hideout. Gasps were only heard as they stood still from the sight, "Guys! Help me! PLEASE!" The boy begged, the gang noticed that he was carrying an individual who was pale as the darkest yet lighter color of white; while shaking.

"Shit!" Chan cursed. Felix looked around and saw all of the boys go in a complete panic until he noticed it. On the lower part of his right arm.

'He got bitten'

Felix then watched as the shorter boy sat down the taller one on the ground. "We have to do something!" He pleaded, tears surfacing his eyes as he begged his friends for something that even knew would be impossible to do.

It went silent, no one said a thing. They were simply too stunned. "Chan!" The boy yelled, next thing that happened was simply a blur to Felix. In a matter of seconds where Chan recently stood, he was now pointing a gun at his Comrade as small drops of tears started forming in his eyes. The boy's eyes grew in absolute horror, "Ch- Chan... W- Why..." he spoke in shock.

"Chan! Han is our comrade!" Hyunjin yelled, throwing himself in front of Minho and Han. "We have no choice! This is out of my hands! If we were to let this sit and do nothing, he could be a danger to us all. As much as I hope there were a way there isn't. Now move, before I force you." Chan demanded, his voice stern and unpleasant. But Hyunjin refused, "Then force me, Chan." His voice radiated pure confidence as he stood his place in front of Chan with a daring look.

Chan immediately grew frustrated and displeased, "Hyunjin come to reason, I know he's our comrade but do you think Han would want this? Or do you think he'll want to keep us all protected? Think Hyunjin, you are one of the smart ones."

Of-course Hyunjin wanted to protect his friends, but he couldn't bear to do it if he lost one of them in the process. "You know I would do anything for you guys but killing off one of our make's nothing any different but showcases pure betrayal. So don't you dare put me in a position in choosing between my loved ones when you all mean equally as important to me," Hyunjin defended.

However their attention was now diverted to the individual on the ground when he suddenly coughed, but it was released into the blood. "Hannie, stay strong, y- your gonna be ok," Minho spoke, engulfing the younger in his arms for protection. Felix awed and felt a pang of pain in his chest. Though he only knew the people as strangers, he felt a sad sympathy for them.

Until he paused.

"You two, chill the fuck out. It's not the time nor place to argue about this." Changbin intervened, pushing the two apart. "Stay out of this, bin." Hyunjin spat. Changbin shook his head as in no, he was about to speak until he saw Felix dashing toward the two individuals on the floor, "Guys, maybe we can fix this." He foretold, "In what way." Jeongin responded.

"By giving him my blood."