Chapter 12

The crash ran through all walls and floorings of the base; shaking everyone. The three boys who vacated the med room downstairs all froze.
"Oh shit." Jeongin repeated once again.

That's when Han's mind drifted off, "Where's Minho?" He wondered. Jeongin choked, "Innie." He demanded louder. Yet the only grew jeongin for focused on his task.

"We need to leave, right now."
-

-
Blood flows curling around the damaged ground field, heads that already ceased to exist were sprawled around the grounds, but they still stood.
"Chan, One coming from behind." Wasting no time he shot, dark blood oozing out its skull.

He turned towards Hyunjin, seeing the boy use his acrobatic tricks to slander and slaughter the devil spawns. He finally ended the last one in sight, stabbing it through its eyes. He sighed shortly but loudly as he threw his hair back and brushed through it, "How many is that?" He cocked.

"That should be 50," Chan confirmed, checking the ammo loaded in his gun; his breath hitched. "Shit." He cursed.

"What?"

"I'm out." Hyunjin had no reaction but he couldn't deny that he felt scared or at least frightened. Looking ahead, there wasn't one in sight but that doesn't mean there still out there, lurking and waiting for their next move.

"Sana," Chan firstly spoke into the tech, "We're calling in, inform Changbin and Seungmin." He had no response, "Sana." He tried again.

"CALLING IN FROM BOTH SIDES, SOUTH AND WEST." Sana yelled into the phone, panic drastically overclouding. "HORDE APPROACHING FROM THE NORTH!" Chan's heart stopped along with Hyunjin's as they both looked at each other with daze and shock.

"Sana! How many are there?"

There was a pause.

"Hundreds"
-

-
Felix didn't know why but he drastically grew a desperate pain in his lower stomach, causing his stumble to hurt even more when he collapsed to the ground. "Felix!" Jeongin screeched, chasing Felix down to help the poor boy; Han followed after.

"S- shit it hurts!" He cursed, desperately holding onto the pain by clinging to his stomach. Then it stopped, a constant rhythm of footsteps only lingered in both Felix's and Han's minds.

Screeching, crawling, trickling sounds that they hated. "What the fuck is that?!" Han yelled, covering his ears.

Jeongin rushed over to the computer, eyes widened when he looked through the cameras and saw a major horde coming from the north. Immediately, he rushed over to the table whilst the two boys sat on the ground covering their eyes and screaming in pain.

He picked up the small tech he aimed for and yelled, "Get the fuck out of there right now!"
-

-
Everyone who perceived Jeongins message froze. Before the following command and running for their lives back to their post, Then Chan heard it, "Chan! We don't have time! We need to meet the other boss come on!" Hyunjin suggested or morely commanded harshly. Not bothering to configure if his friend found something.

Chan turned back, Hyunjin was right. But what the hell was that sound.

☠︎︎

They were all back inside, Sana came down from the rooftop and instantly made way towards her lab, she was worried for the 3 who were stuck inside.
"Where the hell did they come from? There was only supposed to be a simple horde and nothing else," Chan sat down his gun on the counter before taking off his gear, "I don't know hyune but all I know is that we need to get out of here—"