Chapter 9

"Wait, he won't be human?" Sana nodded, "Then he'll be dead? What else could you possibly be instead of being human or being dead?" Hyunjin pointed out. "He won't be dead, he just won't be human." Hyunjin blinked squinting his eyes in confusion. "That doesn't make any sense." He deadpanned, Sana sighed loudly from the frustration she felt. You'd outta think he would figure it out by now.

"Han will become a human once again," Sana stopped before sighing, "But he will also become a Calos." It went dead silent. Minho froze in horror while Hyunjin stayed silent and stunned.

"Felix's blood cells inside did indeed help Han, they did not help full but it help regain some composure and some control over his own body. Sad to say some of the virus cells are occupying half of his body, but they're not in control." Minho started to clench his fists and Sana saw it from the corner of her eye, "Minho... Han is not gone. He will be back, it's just that he will be slightly different." Minho didn't give contact the doctor, feeling so many emotions built up inside of him, that he didn't know what to say to respond.

Sana turned back, "How's Felix?" She asked, making sure he was alright after what occurred with Han. Hyunjin gazed back behind him to the male that slept so peacefully in the bed, "He's alright..." he mumbled.

She hummed in response, "That's good, also a relief." Sana heaved a sigh before rubbing off imaginary sweat off her head. "Now, all we have to do is wait—" Everyone stopped before their breath hitched all simultaneously.

Han was choking Sana.

"Shit! Han, stop!" Hyunjin urged as he grabbed onto Han's arm forcefully. Minho did the same, "H- Han, p- please l- let g-o." Sana said in between breaths, the color of her skin slowly fading pale as she stared into Han's eyes.

It was cold, dark. And horrifying. His eyes were formidable while his aura radiated chaos and terror. Hyunjin and Minho were struggling, Sana was getting nearer and nearer to death's gate and their attempts were going in vain.

"Chan!" Hyunjin called out, they needed the extra help and it was desperately needed. Thank you for it didn't take long for it to arrive. Chan rushed into the lab and made no hesitation to punch Han. "Shit." Minho cursed.

It was no use, the pain didn't nearly do any damage, and that made all of them
Panic. However, "W-" Sana coughed, "We must get him to—" and again, "Regain consciously." She finished, struggling with her words. Chan rushed over and handed his hand out to help her up, which she took; gradually.

They all stood up and chan immediately pulled Sana behind him, Hyunjin doing the same to Minho. Han wasn't moving, he was awkwardly cocking and shaking his head back and forth before he yanked his head back.

They all gulped nervously, "Sana, what do we do." Chan whispered. But Sana was frozen, "Sana!" He yelled, getting her out of her daze. "We need to get my sedat— WATCH OUT!" She yelled, cutting off her own words.

All four of them ducked as Han swung his arm across their heads. They stumbled back as they tried to get up but Han was swinging continuously. "How much fucking stamina does he have?!"

"Well judging by the regular calos's stamina which is like 2 times stronger and has a major impact on the dead individual's body, Han becoming one of them whilst being half-human, means that his stamina is doubled but is only half of what the original calos would have—" "Sana, focus!" Chan yelled.

"Sorry..." she mumbled.

They were caged, Han had them trapped even though he wasn't fully in his right mind. He was only half of that creature and yet he was acting as if he BECAME that creature; fully.
They crowded in the corner, Chan used his own body as a shield to protect his comrades as they all got prepared for another one of his attacks. Fighting him was not an option. Turned zombie or not, they were not gonna fight one of their comrades let alone dearest friend.

They came to terms and stopped, shutting their eyes while they waited for another comeback, and they waited.

But nothing happened.

Hyunjin was the first to open his eyes and he gasped when he did, "Sit." Felix demanded hoarsely, his glare was fixed on Han. He paid no mind to the people who were currently caged in Hans's grasp. He had his hand placed firmly on Han's wrist.

Han growled before throwing another punch at Felix, Felix dodged by ducking underneath the attempted hit. Han was slowly leaning over Felix which was the perfect opportunity for Felix to grab a hold of his wrist again and throw him over, landing harshly on his back towards the ground. "I said, sit." He spat angrily. He was hovering over han while he had him pinned to the ground.

The 4 stood in the background, utterly shocked by what they saw. To think Felix had that amount of confidence and strength, was hard for them to believe. Even though they've only known the guy for merely a day unlike the two of them.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Are you going to sit here and watch or do something?!" Felix exclaimed towards the 4 in the back. Sana shook her head vigorously before nodding, "He's right, help me put him back on the bed while he's still unconscious."
They all nodded, except for Hyunjin.

Something was wrong, and he desperately needed to find out so he could control these mixed and rising stirs of emotions.

He didn't know if he was worried for the younger,
Or if he was afraid of the younger.

Han was being operated on by Sana as she started injecting sedatives into his bloodstream to try to calm down the negative cells within his body. Minho was holding exceedingly tight onto Han's hand as he saw his 'Friend' in such a ghastly state. While Chan sat idly by after he was done explaining to Seungmin and jeongin why there was a major commotion going on in the lab.

However, Hyunjin was more concerned about something else, that involved a particular blonde.
"Hey," he started. Felix was sitting on the bed but he peeked over to listen to Hyunjin, "What the fuck was that?" He cut straight to the point.

Felix sighed, "Straight to it I see..." He heard Hyunjin Scoff, "What do you mean 'Straight to it' tell me why I saw you laying on the bed, passed the fuck out, and the next second I see you throwing Han around?! Don't tell me I was seeing shit cause everyone here can speak for me." Hyunjin clarified, his tone turning into pure anger and confusion.

He wanted— no, needed answers.

Felix held his head low, how could he respond to a question when he did not know the answer. "I don't fucking know Hyunjin, how can I explain something when I don't even know how to explain it?!" Felix was getting tired of the interrogation, Hyunjin could tell. But no matter, he needed his answers.

"I—" "I think I know what's wrong." Sana intervened, cutting Hyunjin off. Sana removed her glasses before moving a hand through her hair, "You might have a multiple personality disorder," she started. Another quiet sigh left her lips.

Felix choked, "W- what? That makes no sense—" "Do you recall what happened lix? Anything at all?" She urged. Felix contemplated before shaking his head slowly for no.

Felix's breath hitched and Sana started to panic, "Oh no, it's nothing bad, Felix. It just means you have more than one person you temporally change into for certain events. Nothing is wrong with you, except for the fact that you might have the abilities of a calos." Felix slowly hummed until he paused.

"WHAT?!"