twenty-four

karl was out shopping for groceries and nick was sitting at karl's desk, in a discord call with alex, clay and george.
i entered the room freshly dressed after showering, going to sit down besides him and he gave me another headset to hear the others, i only now saw that everyone except for clay had facecam on.
"hi guys", i smiled, taking a sip out of my water bottle.

we've all talked a lot lately, no matter if it was on the discord or late night calls and i really like all of them, i get why the boys are friends with them.

"good morning beautiful", alex grinned into the camera playfully. "oh shut up already, you'll be single til u die", george pointed out as we all laughed.

"yeah and so are you mister i only crush for dweam. at least i got my husbands" george's face grew red.
"actually", nick threw in. "ash has taken your place.", he grinned over at me. i still wasn't in on all their insiders but i knew that karl, nick and alex were some sort of 'husbands', only jokingly of course.
"oh come on! first i can't have her and now she's stealing my bitches?!"

the other boys bursted into even more laughter, as i moved closer to sapnap, whispering "don't be mean to him" into his ear.
"not y'all with the secrets", clay sighted.
"hell yeah cause we can."
"we really need to meet up, all of us!", alex threw in.
"some day", i answered with a smile. "i'm still the only one who's met all of us you losers"
"shut up nerd", clay threw in. "by the way when are you coming back home?"
"in like three days"
"finally, the house is so quiet, only patches keeping me company."
"oh i love patches.", i threw in. "i'm her biggest fan"
clay has turned on his camera one night on facetime, only showing patches and i fell in love instantly. "grey still doesn't like me. it's not hate either but i just get ignored and avoided.", i sight at my own words.
"that's the funniest thing ever", nick grinned.
"it's not, idiot!"
"it iiis! y'all should see her face every time that damn cat looks at her with pure hate"

they all started to laugh. "i'm sure patches will love you", clay said, you could tell he smiled.
"of course she will, i'm awesome.", i laughed jokingly, making alex agree instantly.

"stop the simping alex, she's flirting with karl already. you don't even have a small chance"
the call went silent and everyone, including me, stared at nick with wide eyes.

"anyways", george threw in. "i stayed up all night again, when are you going to bed dream?"
clay laughed at that. they always tried to sync up their sleeping schedules which was really cute. "we can in like thirty minutes."

"sounds good", george groaned.
"anything planned for the next few days?", he continued, making alex answer immediately. ",i wanted to do a jackbox stream tomorrow, punz, corpse and tina are in already, anyone else?"
"sure", clay agreed. "just text me the time and i'll be there.", followed by george saying "same for me".

"cross off karl and me", nick answered. "we've got the day planned out."
"do you?", i ask out of curiosity because i didn't know anything of their plans and it was my birthday, which i haven't told them about but still wanna spend with them. my birthday has never been a big deal to me.

"yeah", he looked at me with a slight smile. "don't worry we won't leave you out"
"oh like a few days ago when i wasn't allowed on your trip to the city?"
"exactly!"
the others laughed. "what?? why couldn't she come?"
"we just had something to do mr noisy."
"yeah, half as bad you know, i've had a fun day anyway, without you jerks.", i grinned.
"yeah because you let a mom kidnap you."

"you did what??!", clay gasped.
"oh looong story", i laughed. "tell us every detail."